Guadalpark Seville Tickets
Splish and splash away your day at one of Spain’s largest water parks. Pump up your adrenaline on exciting water slides, spiral tubes, rapid river-like courses and much more!
- Take your pick from high emotion to moderate slides , according to your tastes.
- Enjoy slides suitable for all ages, with an exclusive children’s zone for kids and minors.
- Get your heart pumping on thrilling slides like the Mammoth, Rapids, and the Black Hole.
- Kick back and melt away your daily stress in the relaxing Jacuzzi and the Blue Lagoon.
- Cool off from the heat surrounded by extensive greenery with around 2000 towering pine trees (and water, of course!).
- Entry to the park
- Access to all the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Skip the line entry
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Bid goodbye to your summer blues in the pleasing microclimate of the Guadalpark, courtesy of extensive surrounding vegetation. Adrenaline lovers, make a beeline for the High Emotion rides. Spin crazily through the spiral tubes of Turbolance, or get a bird’s eye view of the park from lofty heights as you tumble down the Kamikaze!
For those who enjoy low-key adrenaline rushes, the park has plenty to offer. Zig Zag your way down 4 intertwining slides, or get the feel of being on a beach at the Wave Pool. If you are visiting as a family, your children will love meeting The Great Dragon, the Mice, the Shark and the Hippopotamus in the Children’s Mini Park. When all the rides leave you pleasantly exhausted, take the chance to soak off your tiredness in the park’s Jacuzzi attraction.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 12 PM - 7 PM
- Children must be either supervised by or accompanied by adults, depending upon the slides.
- Height and weight limitations/requirements can vary from slide to slide.
- Due to COVID-19 measures, some attractions might be closed or have limited capacity.
- The park offers several services such as a shop in case you have forgotten anything like towels or sunscreen, floats on rent and a free sunbed service.
Children with height less than 0.90m (90cm) enter for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Guadalpark
- Address: Av. del Deporte, 8, 41020 Sevilla, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Avda. Las Ciencias, about a 10 minute walk from Guadalpark.
- Buses 22, 27 and B4 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.