Combo (Save 8%): Amsterdam Museum + Canal Cruise Tickets
Save big on this combo ticket that will give you access to the Amsterdam Museum and the Canal Cruise. Explore the best of the Dutch capital on an exciting day out.
- Visit the Amsterdam Museum and sail on a canal cruise with this money-saving combo ticket.
- Skip the line and explore the stunning artworks housed in the Amsterdam Museum.
- Discover life in a 17th-century orphanage in The Little Orphanage exhibition, a favorite among kids.
- Learn about the historical advancements of the Dutch capital through its masterfully curated collections.
- Sail along the illustrious canal district in Amsterdam and admire the 17th-century houses lining the canals.
- Sightsee renowned landmarks like Anne Frank House Museum and the Skinny Bridge.
- Marvel at the cityscape as you tune in to an engrossing audioguide available in 19 languages.
- Watch the city come to life in the pleasant sunshine or the glittering dusk.
- Amsterdam Museum ticket
- Audioguide in 10 languages
- 1 hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 languages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Walk into the Amsterdam Museum and be mesmerized by the history of the land. Focussing on the core Dutch values of entrepreneurship, free-thinking, citizenship, and creativity; this museum pays homage to these ideas and promises to be a treat. In this monumental museum building, you will discover the story of Amsterdam through masterpieces such as an aerial map from the Middle Ages and Breitner's The Dam. The Amsterdam DNA Tour, for instance, uses interactive images, sounds, and more to relive the history of the city.
The best way to take in Amsterdam is from the water, and this cruise enables you to do just that. Take in the Dutch Baroque architecture that spreads across the canal banks and feel the artistic expression radiate from this UNESCO World Heritage Site. On your cruise, you’ll cover not just the 17th-century renaissance age; but also the modern age 21st-century look of Amsterdam. From the Anne Frank House Museum, the historic Heritage Museum, the hallowed Westerkerk Church and the Skinny Bridge, this cruise covers it all. Board whenever you please depending on your preference - either during the day to witness the city in all its glory or after dusk to see a different glittering side of the city.
know before you go
- The audioguide is available in English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
- The museum is not accessible by wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Pets are not allowed. Guide dogs are allowed in the museum.
- Touching of art objects is not allowed.
- You are allowed to take photos and videos; however, tripods may not be used.
- Make sure to switch your phone to 'silent' when you’re inside the museum.
- The audioguide is available in Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese and Russian.
- The cruise sails on Apr 27 (King's Day) until 2pm.
- Daily from 10am - 5pm (last entry at 3:45pm)
- Daily from 10am - 9pm
- Frequency: Every 30 mins
Children aged 17 and under can go free (carry a valid photo ID).
Infants aged 3 and under can go for free. Children aged 4-13 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Amsterdam Museum.
- Address: Kalverstraat 92, 1012 PH Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Amsterdam Museum.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Lovers Canal Cruises, in front of Central Station.
- Address: Prins Hendrikkade 25 1012 TM Amsterdam.
- Landmark: Opposite A-Train Hotel.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.