Amsterdam Light Festival VIP Canal Cruise: Open Bar & Welcome Cocktail
Experience Amsterdam's light art VIP style, during the 10th edition of the city's mesmerizing Light Festival. Hop aboard a luxury canal boat and enjoy unlimited access to a well-stocked Dutch bar.
- Glide past some impressive artworks aboard authentic and luxurious electric boats.
- Covered canal boats ensure a more comfortable experience.
- Enjoy a warm welcome on board, along with a special winter cocktail.
- Take advantage of 360° visibility through the large windows to admire the views.
- Get the best seats on the boat and settle down with cozy heated pillows.
- Entertainment is guaranteed as you will be live guided by your captain and a charming host(ess).
- Hear all the stories behind the light artworks you see as you sail through the city's most beautiful route.
- Warm welcome with a choice of one of the winter cocktail specials
- Unlimited access to a well-stocked Dutch bar
- Best seats on the boat
- Heated pillows and warm blankets
- Other drinks and snacks (available upon request)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 1 hour before the schedule.
The city is lit up by beautiful light artworks during the winter months through the Amsterdam Light Festival. The best way to take part in this most illuminating experience is to join a VIP cruise on luxury canal boats.
Hop aboard and settle down snugly with heated pillows and warm blankets, after a warm welcome by the skipper and hostess. Savor the taste of a delicious Friendship special winter welcome cocktail, as you admire impressive art works from large windows that offer great 360 visibility. Being the 10th edition of the festival, you will be able to see some of the most beautiful works from the past nine years. Interact with the friendly crew and captain to find out all the stories behind the works, and learn about the authentic, renovated and 100% electric boats of Friendship. A charming host(ess) will be happy to serve you with unlimited drinks from the well-stocked bar.
Open Bar and Welcome Cocktail
For the welcome cocktail, take your pick from the hot 'Russian Coco' with whipped cream or an ice cold 'Titanic', both based on authentic and homemade 'Friendship in a Bottle' Caramel Flavored Vodka.
The Dutch bar is well-equipped with Heineken beer, red wine, white wine, rosé, soft drinks, hot drinks, and (sparkling) water.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
From Dec 2, 2021 to Jan 24, 2022
- Daily from 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- Time slots are available every half hour
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- This cruise will have a maximum of 22 travelers.
- Personal alcohol, smoking, and outside food are not allowed onboard.
Infants aged 0-3 go free. Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The luxury cruise starts from the jetty behind the Krasnapolsky hotel, at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230.
- Address: Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, 1012 GK Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The boarding point is only a 1-minute walk from Dam Square and 10 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.