Amsterdam Light Festival: Luxury Canal Cruise Tickets
Board a luxury cruise boat and see Amsterdam awash in spectacular light displays during the Amsterdam Light Festival!
- Sail away on a luxury boat cruise that comes with heated pillows, warm blankets and large windows that offer 360-degree views.
- Sip on a special winter welcome appetizer drink as you sail past lovely illuminated art pieces.
- Listen to exciting stories behind each work of art as told by your crew on board.
- You can also purchase drinks and snacks from the cruise bar.
- A 90-minute cruise
- Free (hot) appetizer drink (virgin drinks available)
- Authentic electric luxurious covered ships
- A small present for the kids
- The tour will be live guided by your captain and host(ess)
- Other drinks and snacks available upon request
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Every winter, the Amsterdam Light Festival (ALF) illuminates the city with beautiful works of light art. Designers, architects, and artists from around the world submit hundreds of ideas and a selection committee carefully curates about 30 of these artworks that make up the festival’s installations. These glittering light sculptures are then popped up along the canals of the city and around the Amstel River.
Sail away on a high-end, luxury cruise boat to best enjoy the 10th edition of this festival. After a warm welcome by the skipper and the hostess, enter the boat (it is 100% electric and eco-friendly) and settle down snugly on the heated pillows. Sip on the appetizer drink - ice cold, steaming hot, or with lots of whipped cream and sprinkles - and enjoy the company of a very enthusiastic crew. The canal boat offers 360-degree visibility through its large windows, granting you access to spectacular views of the light artworks. As you sail through this lovely route, learn all about the story behind the pieces of art. Fun fact: the cruise boat you board also has its own unique history. Ask your skipper about the history of your boat, and they will be happy to tell you all about it!
know before you go
know before you go
Infants aged 0-3 can go for free. Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The luxury cruise starts from the jetty behind the Krasnapolsky hotel, at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230.
- Address: Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, 1012 GK Amsterdam, Nederland.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The boarding point is only a 1-minute walk from Dam Square and 10 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.