Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Full Day Tour & Optional Amsterdam Cruise
Add some variety to your day by exploring ths significant Dutch cities of Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague on a guided tour from Amsterdam.
- Discover a hearty mix of modern, historical and political Netherlands all in one day!
- Enjoy the friendly service of an English-speaking guide offering an insightful outlook
- Start off with Rotterdam, a hard-edged port city where innovation unfolds in every form
- See Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, stunning architecture, harbors, and docks from aboard a cruise
- Visit the canal-streaked city of Delft, known for its blue and white ceramics and old town charm
- Explore Den Haag, the epicenter of global peace and justice, and also the seat of Dutch parliament
- Check out miniature replicas crafted to a scale of 1:25 representing the Netherlands in detail at Madurodam
- Choose to add on an hour-long canal cruise and catch all the highlights of Amsterdam from the waters
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers
- Visit Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague
- 75min Rotterdam cruise
- Visit a factory known for Delft Blue pottery
- Knowledgable English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Madurodam Miniature Park
- 1hr Amsterdam Canal Cruise (optional)
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This day tour extends your horizon of Holland by dispersing the shadow cast by Amsterdam over some of the Netherlands' most treasured cities. Make way to the meeting point and kickstart the tour with Rotterdam. Displaying many characteristics from its experimental architecture and cutting-edge design to a dynamic nightlife scene, Rotterdam is the ultimate capital of cool! Hop aboard a 75min boat cruise and view one of the world’s largest ports. After the harbor cruise, stopover at famous attractions like Market hall and Cube Houses. The next stop is Delft, a picturesque city woven around a canal. The highlight here is certainly the visit to De Delftse Pauw, a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery. Enjoy time of your own to wander and maybe grab some lunch before heading to The Hague.
The Hague, seat of the Dutch parliament, home of the historic Peace Palace, and a political powerhouse of a city offers much more than just its historic and significant sights. No doubt, you’ll witness cherished landmarks like Mauritshuis, Binnenhof, International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. Before returning to Amsterdam, you’ll visit Madurodam Miniature Park which presents a scaled-down view of the Netherlands. Witness scenes from everyday life through miniature replicas of Dutch homes, canals, markets, and historical landmarks.
Optional Amsterdam Cruise
Once you’re back in Amsterdam, you have the choice to add on a 100 Highlights Cruise of Stromma Netherlands. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank, you name it and the cruise will cover it! This tour is as comprehensive as it gets.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following variants that you can choose from:
- Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Tour
- Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Tour + Amsterdam Cruise
Children aged 4 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Dates and Departures
Every Saturday at 8:30 AM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Board your tour bus from the Heineken Experience Bus Stop
- Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the waterside
- Address: Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Bus: 347, 357, 397
- Train: INTERCITY, SPRINTER
- Metro: 52
- Light Rail: 1, 19, 24
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking