Enjoy spectacular views of the waterways as you cruise on a comfortable open boat. See Amsterdam's top sights and learn about their historical significance thanks to the guide on board!
- Set sail on a sightseeing tour on an open boat and enjoy uninterrupted views.
- Learn from your expert tour guide about Dutch history, fun facts, and the famous landmarks along the canals.
- Pass by the Prinsengracht, the fourth of the four main canals in the canal belt.
- See the Seven Bridges, the Dancing Houses, the Golden Bend, and 9 streets back to Anne Frank House.
- Travel past the Skinny Bridge, arguably the most famous bridge in the country, and the world-famous Hermitage Museum.
- Choose between two departure points - Anne Frank House or Rijksmuseum.
- Live guide and local skipper
- 60-minute canal cruise
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Spend an hour exploring the stunning UNESCO Heritage Site-listed canals of Amsterdam. Depart from your chosen location in an open boat that will carry you away from the city crowds. Originally built in 1910, history and character are replete in these 100% electric boats.
Cruise through the Jordaan, famous for its Prinsengracht - a 3.2-kilometer-long canal that is named after the Prince of Orange, and is the fourth of the four main canals in the canal belt. Continue onwards to the most romantic Magere Brug (it's called Skinny Bridge in English, but we can work on the Dutch pronunciation during the trip!), past the Amstel River, the Seven Bridges, the Golden Bend, the nine streets, and then back to the Anne Frank House. This is surely going to be the highlight of your Amsterdam trip - and you can make it a memorable experience thanks to the bar on board that serves delicious cocktails and drinks!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- On each boat, there is a disinfectant hand gel.
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website.
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats.
- You will be allocated a place by our staff.
- No hands are given when getting on and off.
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flu or a cold.
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Passengers from 13 years old must be able to show a corona ticket in combination with a valid identity card.
- The cruise is suitable for pram/stroller users.
- Buggy is available on prior request.
- Pets are allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the departure point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of the cruise to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for departure point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.