- Priority access into the Boarding Queue
- Admission to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Grounds and Ellis Island
- Audio Guide to navigate through the attraction
- Access up to the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty
No visit to the New York City area is complete without a trip to the most famous landmark of New York – the Statue of Liberty. Visiting this famous monument and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum featuring the Wall of Honor is a memorable experience for people from all over the world! This popular cruise to Liberty Island comes with priority access to the pedestal section of Lady Liberty. You can focus your energy exploring the insides of the Statue and getting a unique vantage point of the harbor and the skyline. You will also have time to explore the island grounds as well.
Your tickets additionally grant you an audio guided tour of Liberty as well as Ellis Island. Also included in this ticket is access to the famous Ellis Island Immigration Museum situated on the island. Explore the grounds of Liberty as well as Ellis Island along with an audio tour. Be sure to take plenty of pictures on this tour!
- The tour doesn't have a specific duration you can choose to return from the Island at anytime there's a ferry available to return
Your tickets will be instantly confirmed and sent to you via email. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.