Skip-the-Line Tickets to Amsterdam Icebar with 1-hour Canal Cruise
Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the winter wonderland that is Xtracold Icebar! Also enjoy a serene 1-hour cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals.
- Escape the lines at the famous Xtracold Icebar and enjoy 3 icy cold drinks
- Upgrade your experience and enjoy a 1-hour cruise of the Amsterdam canals
- See the city’s most landmark buildings such as the hallowed Westerkerk Church and Skinny Bridge
- Skip-the-line access to Xtracold Icebar
- 3 free drinks
- Thermal coat and gloves
- 1hr ticket for the Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Audio guide available in 19 languages (canal cruise)
- Round-trip hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Make your way to the freezing Xtracold Icebar, where everything, including the furniture, is made of ice! Avoid the long queues at the entrance and walk right into this winter wonderland with ease. Upon entering, you will be given a thermal coat and gloves to help you withstand the freezing temperatures of up to -10 degrees Celsius. While you’re here, enjoy three complimentary drinks and rock out in the heated bar area!
As for the cruise experience, you will drift past beautiful merchant houses that have decorated the banks for many decades. See famous historic attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Skinny Bridge, while enjoying picturesque views of the canals. Float by the historic Heritage museum and the hallowed Westerkerk Church, the biggest church in Amsterdam. The tour also offers a fun complimentary audio narrative in 19 languages so you can pick up some historical insights no matter where you come from! With your camera, a handy audio guide and a laid-back tour of Amsterdam’s rustic bridges, you will have memories to last you a lifetime.
know before you go
- Please note that you have to collect physical tickets at the ticket redemption point in exchange for your mobile voucher
- Display your physical tickets at the Xtracold Icebar and the Amsterdam Canal Cruise to avail of your experience
- You can go for the canal cruise at any time on the date of your booking. However, make sure to check-in at the boarding point 30 minutes before departure
- The time slot you book will be your entrance time to the Icebar. Last admission will be 1 hour before closing time
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed inside the bar
- Make sure to check-in at the ice bar 20 minutes before the reserved time
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
16 Mar to 3 Nov
Mon to Sun - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
4 Nov to 15 Mar
Mon to Sun - 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
On 27 Apr (King’s Day), the cruise sails until 2:00 PM
- Sun to Thu - 12 PM to 1 AM
Fri and Sat - 12 PM to 2:40 AM
Mon to Sun - 12 PM to 2:40 AM
27 Apr (King’s Day)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points
Ticket Redemption Points
Xtracold Amsterdam Icebar
- Redeem your at the Amsterdam Icebar at your chosen time slot, located at Amstel 194.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Map, simply search for - Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam.
- Please note that the 1 hour Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket for the 1 hour Canal Cruise at the local office.
- The office is located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Lindberg Travel
Xtracold Amsterdam Icebar
- Nearest transit stop is Rembrandtplein, which is a 5-minute walk to Xtracold Icebar.
- Trams #4 & 14 will get you here.
- Buses #N85, N87, N89, N91 & N93 will get you here.
Canal Cruise Local Office
- The nearest transit stop is ‘Dam,’ which is about 10 minutes from the ticket redemption point
- Bus #N85 & N87 will get you here
- Tram #4 & 14 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout