Skip-the-Line Tickets to the World of Banksy
Explore the disruptive artworks of an anonymous genius!
- Enjoy entry into The World of Banksy at Espacio Trafalgar in Barcelona.
- Admire over 100 works of art by the iconic (albeit anonymous) UK artist on this self-guided tour.
- Check out replicas of famous pieces like Girl With Balloon and Girl Frisking Soldier.
- Note: These tickets do not need to be printed.
- Admission to The World of Banksy exhibition
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Following the success of the exhibition The World of Banksy in Paris, it is now Espacio Trafalgar's turn in Barcelona to present the work of the Bristol street artist. In this immersive experience, explore more than 100 works of the political provocateur. Spend your time here taking in the power of Banksy's cultural and satirical perspective that often reminds us of the sad absurdity of life on Earth!
know before you go
- Mon to Sun: 10 AM to 8 PM (last entry at 7:15 PM)
- Night Sessions: Thu, until 9 PM (last entry at 8:15 PM)
Children aged 0-5yrs can enter for free. Ages 6-25yrs, as well as seniors aged 65+yrs, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point (no need to print tickets).
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Espacio Trafalgar
- Address: Carrer de Trafalgar, 34, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is 'Trafalgar - Bruc.' Catch bus #19, H16, or N4 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.