Ice Skating London: Natural History Museum Ice Rink
Go skating on the ice rink surrounded by the beautiful environs of the Natural History Museum in South Kensington. Enjoy a perfect winter activity with your friends and loved ones this winter!
- Hit the ice and show off your moves at the Natural History Museum ice rink
- Spend 50 delightful minutes twirling, spinning and dashing on the ice, a perfect activity for the winters
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe nearby to warm up after your time on the ice.
- 50-minute long ice skating session
- Food and drink
- Ticket for the fairground carousel
- Assistance penguin
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Put on your coats and scarves, and pull up your fingerless gloves for a thrilling ice skating session at the Natural History Museum Rink! Head to South Kensington for 50 minutes of icy fun surrounded by the beautiful environs of the Natural History Museum. Celebrate the festive mood of the season by doing hops, skips, and twirls around the giant Christmas tree in the center of the rink. You can also hire an assistance penguin if you're shaky on the ice, and after your session you can warm up at the nearby cafe, which is fully stocked with goodies and warm drinks
Don't miss this chance to enjoy the perfect winter experience with your friends or family, here in the heart of London!
know before you go
- You must arrive 40 minutes before your booked session to allow for skate fitting (20 minutes before for the first session of the day), etc.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the rink
- Skate hire is free of charge – sizes range from child size 7 (Euro 25) to adult 15
- No bags (except rucksacks) are allowed on the ice rink. Cloakroom facility is available in skate change area - £2 per item, free for school groups
- The skate change area is for ticket holders only. Visitors without a valid skating ticket will not be allowed into this area
- Entrance to the Café Bar is free and does not require an ice skating ticket. In addition to the food available in the Café Bar here will be a tasty range of hot food sold outside in the Museum Gardens
- Skaters may use their own skates but organizers reserve the right not to allow a person to use their own skates if they decide that these are unsuitable. There is no discount on the ticket price for use of your own skates
- The rink can operate in nearly all weather conditions. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing - remember, ice is made from water, and you may get wet! This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather
- Lost property will be held at the ice rink.
Timings and Availability
The rink will be open from 21st November to 12th January. Slots for skating are available from 11 AM to 9 PM, at an interval of 1 hour between 2 slots.
Students and children under the age of 12 enjoy reduced prices. Please select the appropriate options during checkout.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print and display the voucher with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Make your way to Natural History Museum Ice Rink, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW7 5BD
Catch the blue, yellow, or green lines and get off at South Kensington station.
This station is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.