- Visit the home stadium of Atlético de Madrid, and discover one of the world's most modern and impressive sports venues.
- Access the unique areas such as the Changing Rooms of the first team, the Presidential Box, and the Press Room
- Relive the best memories of Atlético de Madrid's history in the interactive museum.
- Check out the interactive screens, binoculars, projectors, phone booths, VR, and games that offer a glimpse into the club's history.
- Admission to Atlético de Madrid Museum
- Admission to Stadium tour
- Food and Beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Cívitas Metropolitano is the home stadium of Atlético Madrid. The tour takes you through all the important facilities in Cívitas Metropolitano stadium such as the Presidential Box, the press room, the local changing room, the football field, the benches, and the mixed zone. Your imagination will surely let you hear the fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
The new museum spans an area of 1,400 square meters and offers a glimpse into the centennial history of the club in an interactive way. Relive all the successes of the club with current and historical players who will tell you their experiences first-hand. Think of it as an Atleti time tunnel - there are interactive screens, binoculars, large projectors, interactive phone booths, VR, and interactive games!
know before you go
know before you go
- Before or after the tour, you can visit the museum within the Atleti Territory schedule.
- On a match day, the tour will be closed 5 hours prior to the match.
Daily: 11:30am, 1pm, 3:30pm and 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Territorio Atleti.
- Address: Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Av. Arcentales - Estadio Metropolitano. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 167, 286, 288 and 289 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Estadio Metropolitano. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board subway line 7 to get you there.