Tops Spots Istanbul Walking Tour Between Old City and Taksim
Experience the culture of Istanbul and visit major landmarks on a unique walking tour between Old City, Sultanahmet, and Taksim.
- Visit the most Instagram-worthy spots in Istanbul.
- Get a close look at the city’s culture, food, and popular landmarks.
- Listen to fun stories and historical facts from an expert local guide.
- Take your time to explore the city and visit some unforgettable spots.
- Enjoy an off-beat tour with a group of like-minded travelers.
- 6 hours of sightseeing with a local expert guide
- Visit all landmarks in the itinerary
- Scarf for female guests when entering Hagia Sophia yard
- Turkish tea
- Spice and herbs tasting
- Turkish delight tasting
- Entry inside buildings or museums
- Lunch, food, or drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore the best of Istanbul on this fully-loaded walking tour from Old City to Taksim. Get a close look at the local culture, explore local markets, and popular landmarks along with an expert guide. Your tour starts with a visit to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace Garden. These places are highlights of the Ottoman and Byzantine heritage. From here you will head to Grand Bazaar, where you can indulge in local handicrafts and indulge in some shopping.
After a hearty lunch break, make your way to the Spice Market. Take a break here as you taste some Turkish tea, spice, herbs, and the famous Turkish delights. Don’t forget to take pictures from an amazing rooftop view after you’re done with the local market.
From here you will explore major landmarks around Taksim including Tunnel Square, Dervish Lodge, and Galata Tower. The Galata neighborhood has been home to many cultures including the Greeks, Jews, Austrians, Russians, Italians, and Germans. Stop and admire the neoclassical architecture of the landmarks, preserved for centuries. Explore local bookstores, art galleries, fish markets, and more.
Finally, your expert guide will give you a few insider tips, after which you can make your way up to the Galata Tower or visit the Dervish Lodge.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A limited number of visitors are allowed per tour to reduce crowds.
- Guides are required to wear masks and undergo regular temperature checks.
- Carry money for extras, food, or gratuities at local shops.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Wear comfortable footwear because you’ll be walking a lot.
- Scarves are a must for female visitors at Hagia Sophia yard.
Daily at 10am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Sultanahmet Square.
- Address: Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet Parkı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Use the T1 tramway line to get to Sultanahmet Square.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.