Dubrovnik Super Saver: Cable Car Ride with City Walls and Old Town Walking Tour
Make the most of your vacation with Dubrovnik’s Super Saver - a complete package with an exciting cable car ride up to Mr. Srd, accompanied by a walking tour of the Old Town and the City Walls.
- Enjoy the best way to discover Dubrovnik with this Super Saver 3-in-1 trip.
- Venture to the tip of Mt. Srd with a guide to enjoy the beautiful views of the city.
- Ride back down to explore the charm of Dubrovnik's Old Town.
- Delve into the history of the city's top attractions, including Sponza Palace and Minčeta Tower.
- Climb the City Walls at your own pace, and discover the wonders of this medieval marvel.
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Cable car ticket
- City Walls ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
How often does it happen that you get to experience a lot of activities at a budget not too heavy on your wallet? Well, here is a chance to discover Dubrovnik’s Old Town along with an exciting cable car ride and a stroll through the City Walls!
You will begin your journey by departing Pile square on foot towards the cable car station. Hop onto it and ride up the steep Mt. Srd. From the top, you will get an eye-popping view of the Old Town of Dubrovnik as you soak in the greatness of the city.
As you return, your tour guide will give you a complete walking tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and give you an insight into the town’s history and lesser-known facts. Learn how the city masters created a city whose harmony and simplicity became the basic philosophy of life for Dubrovnik residents. While you are at it, explore the largest and most luxurious open-air museum towns in existence. There is so much to see, right from the narrow stone streets and market places to palaces, monasteries, and many other highlights. Learn how the city rose like a phoenix time and time again after calamities like fires and earthquakes to carve its renown in the world as a treasury of cultural monuments.
Finally, you will be awed as you walk your way up the City Walls, note the gorgeous views of the Adriatic along with the towers at each corner of the wall. Once you have completed strolls through the walls, head back to Pile Square for the end of the tour.
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users, pram/stroller users.
Dubrovnik Cable Car - Dubrovnik Old Town - Dubrovnik City Walls
Daily 9am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Pile Square next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant.
- The meeting point is just outside Pile Gate, the western entrance to the Old town.
- The guide will be holding a Walking Tour sign.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.