Las Ventas Tour
Explore Las Ventas bullring, the largest bullfighting ring in Spain, at your own pace with audioguides and witness everything from Manolete costumes to Goya's bullfighting.
- Visit the Las Ventas, which is Spain's largest bullring, at your own pace in this audio-guided tour.
- Get mesmerised as you witness the Moorish-style ceramic incrustations in this structure designed by architect José Espeliú.
- The audioguides are available in 8 languages, which will help you take a closer look into the history of bullfighting and the bullring.
- Visit the chapel inside devoted to the Virgen de Guadalupe and to the Virgen de la Paloma, patrons of Mexico and Madrid
- Explore the bullring museum and gasp in awe as you view everything iconic from Manolete costumes to Goya's bullfighting.
- Upgrade your ticket for the Tapas experience where you will enjoy access to rental of an audio guide available in 10 languages, as well as tapas + a glass of wine or beer in the La Tienta tavern.
- Entry to Las Ventas
- Entry to bullring museum
- Audio guides
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the sport of bullfighting at Spain's largest bullring, the Las Ventas bullring. Wander through the bullring at your own pace listening to the audioguide. As you listen to the audioguide, get insights into the history of this iconic architectural structure designed by José Espeliú. The construction also includes Moorish-style ceramic incrustations. The bullring also houses a chapel devoted to the Virgen de Guadalupe and to the Virgen de la Paloma, patrons of Mexico and Madrid.
Make your way to the Community of Madrid’s Bullfighting Museum and explore everything iconic in the history of this mesmerising place. View everything from Manolete costumes to Goya's bullfighting and get awed.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audioguide follows the following route: Big Door, terraces and lines, wheel, drag door, Chapel, door of crews, store and Museum.
- Daily: 10am to 6pm
The Tapas Experience
- La Ventas: every day from 10am to 6pm
- La Tienta: Tuesday to Sunday from 12pm to 12am (closed on Mondays)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas.
- Address: C. de Alcalá, 237, 28028 Madrid, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Manuel Becerra. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 48 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ventas. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros 2,5 to get you there.