Skip the Line Guided Tour of Vyšehrad Castle in Prague
Discover Prague on a 2.5-hour guided tour that takes you to the Vysehrad Fort and the Basilica of St Peter and St Paul. Learn about the myths and legends surrounding Prague and its attractions.
- Explore the historical Vysehrad Fort built in the 10th century.
- Discover the origins of the Czech Republic on this insightful tour of Prague.
- Listen to incredible stories of Prague and its deep-rooted history from a professional guide.
- Visit the renowned St. Peter’s and St. Paul’s Basilica in Prague.
- Licensed tour guide (multiple language options available)
- Entry to Vyšehrad Castle
- Admission into St.Peter and St. Paul Basilica
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your guide will be waiting at the meeting point in front of the Congress center holding a blue and white umbrella. The tour starts with stories and legends dating from early Czech history. As you learn about the fortification in the 18th century and about bastions, you will come upon one of Prague’s oldest churches, the rotunda of St. Martin, from the 11th century.
A pleasant walk with stunning views will take you to the highlight of the tour, the Vysehrad Fort and the Basilica of St Peter and St Paul. The neo-Gothic building is an icon of Prague with its twin 58-meter tall towers. The Vysehrad cemetery is also located here, where some renowned Czechs have been buried.
The tour will officially end here. However, you can continue to explore the area and can visit Slavin, the national cemetery. Here, you can see some original statues from the renowned Charles Bridge.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- Czech Guided Tour
- Russian Guided Tour
The tour is available on all days of the week and will start at 2:00 PM.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, since there is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
- Please note that the guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a blue and white umbrella.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Metro C line Vyšehrad (getting off direction: Congress Center).
- Your guide will wait there with an open blue and white umbrella.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.