Skip The Line Gondola Tour with Guided Walking Tour
Dive into Venice's fascinating history on an immersive guided tour and traverse its majestic canals, iconic to the floating city. Explore iconic spots like Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. You will also get to experience the opulence of the floating city with a delightful 30-minute gondola ride.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of the floating city and learn about its vibrant history with a guided walking tour of the charming city of Venice.
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola on a 30-minute shared gondola ride with Skip the Line access.
- Explore the waterways and the celebrated parts of the Grand Canal including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House.
- Guided walking tour of Venice
- Licensed guide
- 30-minute shared gondola ride
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Immerse Yourself in the Vibrant History of Venice with a Guided Walking Tour
Enjoy exploring a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest on a guided walking tour of Venice's most prized attractions. With an expert guide by your side, indulge in Venice's rich history and culture as you explore Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, with everything in between. You will get to visit the Teatro La Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera houses in Europe, the proud host to several world-renowned opera premiers. You will also come across some fascinating sites like Marco Polo’s House. Admire the famous Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice. This immersive tour is bound to give you a taste of the best Venice has to offer!
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride with Skip the Line Access
On this delightful 30-minute shared Gondola ride with Skip the Line access, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area) to marvel at the city's charming medieval architecture. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower, perfect for a photo-op!
If you only have a short period of time to see the absolute best that Venice has to offer, this tour is the perfect way to maximize your time and experience the wonders of the city in the company of an expert local guide and a small group of fellow travelers.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host maximum 5 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- The Gondola can host a maximum of 5 people.
- Live guided tour is available in the English language. Spanish, French and German tours are audio-guided.
- From April to October the tour begins with the walking tour followed by the Gondola ride.
- From November to March the tour begins with the Gondola ride followed by the walking tour. This tour is approximately 2 hours long, inclusive of the 30-minute gondola ride.
In the winter season (November to March), your tour will begin with the gondola ride and in summer (April to October), your tour will begin with the walking tour and then the gondola ride.
From April to October:
- English and French (Daily)
- German(Monday and Friday)
- Spanish (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday)
- The visit is monolingual.
From November to March:
- English (Daily)
- French (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- German (Monday & Friday)
- Spanish (Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday)
- The Visit could be bilingual
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Discover Venice and Skip The Line Gondola Tour vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.