Discover the elegant capital city of Rome with these convenient tickets. Combine convenient travel aboard the Leonardo Express with escorted entry to the magnificent Vatican Museums.
- Enjoy swift travel on the Leonardo Express between the airport and city center and view amazing classical and Renaissance art gracing the Vatican – all in one combo offer!
- The 32-minute, non-stop service only runs from Fiumicino Airport to Rome Termini Station at a frequency of every 15 minutes.
- Guaranteed 7 days a week – even in the event of a strike – as a replacement bus service is available to make the connection.
- Get escorted entry into Vatican Museums and let the powerful serenity of the Sistine Chapel wash over you. Try to identify the characters in Michaelangelo’s world-famous fresco.
- Fun Fact: The only painting by Vincent Van Gogh that graces the Vatican Museums — and his only depiction of Jesus – is his rendition of The Pieta.
- Leonardo Express 1-way tickets
- Escorted access to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- St Peter's Basilica
- Professional tour guide
- Audio guide (available for purchase)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get comfortable on a speedy transfer between Fiumicino Airport and Rome Termini Station, in just 32 minutes. Skip any lines for tickets and head straight to your platform with no delays, trains arrive every 15 minutes.
When you land at the airport, simply move to the shuttle station within the premise to catch the train. Rome Termini railway station is conveniently located in the center of the city allowing you greater access and more options. You can take the exit onto Via Marsala to the right side, onto Via Giolitti to the left side, or onto Piazza Dei Cinquecento straight away.
Greet your host at the designated meeting point and take a short walk to the entrance of the Vatican Museums. Upon entering, you will be free to roam the Museum and Sistine Chapel at your own pace. Boasting some of the finest artwork ever to be made, the Vatican Museums are made up of 54 galleries housing the largest collections of Renaissance art in the world. Take your time to revel in the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel, the walls and ceilings of which are covered in remarkable frescoes.
know before you go
know before you go
- You can bring your small pets and guide dogs on board without paying for them provided you have a canine registration certificate and a suitable secure carrier.
- With 1 paying adult, 1 child between the ages of 4 and 12 may travel for free.
- There are no restrictions on the quantity of luggage you may carry on the trip.
- Travelers with limited mobility can board Leonardo Express trains.
- Please find your host at the meeting point specified on the voucher, who will assist you in the check-in process. Do not head to the entrance of the Vatican Museum directly.
- Please note the chosen time must be respected and latecomers will not be accommodated.
- For guests with documentation of disabilities and visible disabilities entry is free along with an additional ticket for 1 companion.
- Wheelchairs are available for rent in the lobby.
- Although it is not included in these tickets, access to St. Peter's Basilica is free. However, there could be a waiting line during peak season.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Photography and the use of mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the Sistine Chapel.
- Luggage and/or large bags are not allowed inside the venue. You may drop off your bags with the free cloakroom service.
- Pets and other small animals are not allowed in the venue, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Please be dressed appropriately. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for all guests.
- It is recommended to cover tattoos and any other similarly visible distinctive personal signs.
From Fiumicino Airport
- Daily: 6:08am to 11:23pm
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Visitors are required to leave the halls 30 minutes prior to the museum closing time.
- All the extraordinary openings on the last Sunday of the month are suspended.
- Kindly note that you have to book a slot between 8am - 3:30pm on the select page.
- Mon to Thurs: 9am - 6pm
- Fri & Sat: 9am - 10:30pm (April to Oct only)
- Last entry at 4pm
- Mon to Sat: 9am - 4:30pm
- Fri & Sat: 9am - 9pm (April to Oct only)
- Last entry at 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point For Leonardo Express
- Scan your ticket at Leonardo Express Airport Shuttle Station - Fiumicino Airport.
- Address: Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Via Generale Felice Santini, 00054 sala stazione ferroviaria RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
Meeting Point For Vatican Museum
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.