Universal Studio Singapore One-Day Ticket
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
- Unlimited access to rides, attractions, and shows at the venue across all 7 zones
- Tickets for Universal Studios Singapore are valid for the entire day
- Enjoy iconic rides such as the Transformers Ride, and Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cylon
- Live out your silver screen dreams, go on hair-raising rides, and enjoy lifelike shows beyond all imaginations
Experience Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Universal Studios, one of Hollywood’s biggest productions, in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. The park is divided into seven differently themed zones, namely New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all. Spend your day traveling across the different zones and trying out the different rides they have to offer.
Whether you're going with friends, family or even alone, Universal Studios has something for everyone! Queue up to experience Transformers: The Ride and experience the thrilling, 2000 ft long ride with multiple light installations and motion platform mounted vehicles to simulate the battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons over the All Spark. Or ride the BattleStar Galactica inverted rollercoasters that will take you to a height of almost 150 ft and plunge you underground as well! Families with young kids can go on equally fun rides like Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Dino-Soarin’ and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase!
If shows are more your cup of tea, make sure you catch Lights, Camera, Action, and watch an empty soundstage turn into the scene of a hurricane, and witness movie magic before your very eyes. Step into WaterWorld and watch death-defying stunts at this live water show that will keep you on the edge of your seat. For those desiring something more kid-friendly, head on to Elmo's TV Time or Shrek's 4D Adventure, perfect for a family adventure!
To plan your day better and to know more about the theme park, read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
- Universal Studios Singapore tickets
- Access to all rides and shows
- Express Pass.
Know Before You Go
The Express Pass allows you to beat the long queues on select rides at the theme park. You can purchase these tickets at an additional fee on your base ticket cost, at the venue. Your default tickets do not include the Express Pass.
Please refer to the Universal Studios Singapore webpage for the latest operating hour
- Mar- 30 Apr 2020: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- 1, 2, 9, 16, 23, 24 & 30 May 2020: 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- 1–5, 7-12, 14-19, 21-26 & 28-30 June 2020: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
6,13,20 & 27 June 2020: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Please note that the below USS activities will be suspended from 27 Mar 2020 until further notice, as part of the new COVID-19 measures:
USS Indoor Shows: WaterWorld, Pantages Hollywood Theater, Light, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg, Donkey LIVE, Shrek 4-D Adventure
USS Outdoor Shows: Mel’s Show, Rythem Truck, Raptor Show, FFA Dance of the Magic Beans, Madagascar Boogie Show, Velociraptor (converted into Meet & Greet)
USS VIP Experience · Sesame Street Character Breakfast
Lake Hollywood Spectacular: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Hollywood Dreams Light-Up Parade: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from 23 Mar- 9 Apr 2020
Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg is closed for scheduled maintenance from 8-21 May 2020
By Train: To get to USS by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station.
By Car: By car, you can arrive at USS by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway.
By Cable Car: For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express to Waterfront Station.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive your Universal Studios ticket voucher via email. Please display your ticket voucher on your mobile phone at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout
Resorts World Sentosa is honored to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets, and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safeguard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg
Tips for Visiting Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue, which allows you to save time in the long queues, especially on a crowded day.
- The layout of USS is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to get the most out of your time by making use of the USS Map.
- The timings of the shows change on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better.
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
- Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long.
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue.
- USS accommodates individuals with disabilities and movement disorders.