All Kyushu Area Pass
Explore all of Kyushu using the All Kyushu Area Pass to make your travel across Kyushu hassle-free.
- Spend 3/5/7 consecutive days touring Kyushu, the southernmost island of Japan, and all its well-known attractions.
- This rail pass is only available for tourists on a visa to make their travel around Kyushu hassle-free.
- Gain access to the Hakata - Kagoshima-chuo line's bullet trains, local trains and express trains.
- Use your pass to visit all the major tourist destinations in the Kyushu region, including Kumamoto Castle, Mount Aso, and Huis Ten Bosch, among others.
- Make your way to Mount Aso, one of the largest active volcanoes in the world and Kumamoto castle which is especially beautiful during the sakura season.
All Kyushu pass applicable for:
- Rails within Kyushu area including Shimonoseki
- Local trains
- Limited express trains
- Reserved and non-reserved seats Shinkansen (Hakata - Kagoshima-chuo）
- JR Kyushu buses
- B&S Miyazaki buses
- Cruise Train Seven Stars in Kyushu
- ARU RESSHA (Sweet Train)
- Shinkansen (bullet train) between Hakata and Kokura
- Access to Green Cars (private room/compartment)
- Attraction entry tickets
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 3 months.
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Why Get the All Kyushu Area Pass
The All Kyushu Area Pass is only available for tourists of Japan, in order to make their stay and touring in Kyushu easier. This pass gives you access to Hakata - Kagoshima-chuo line's bullet trains, local trains, and express trains for 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days. You can use this pass to travel to the best of Kyushu at your own pace.
Kyushu - The Land of Fire
Brace yourselves to explore Kyushu, the land of fire, the southernmost island of Japan. The cultural landscape of Kyushu is rich and diverse, especially in pottery, craft and textile art, and food. Kyushu is home to Tonkotsu ramen, Kurume Kasuri, and Yame green tea, and locals take pride in the quality of food raised in unique natural surroundings. The most famous sites to visit in Kyushu include Mount Aso, Huis Ten Bosch, Kumamoto Castle, Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine among several others.
know before you go
know before you go
- This pass is only available for Non-Japanese citizens traveling on a temporary visitor visa.
- Please carry your passport along while using the pass.
- When entering Japan, please receive proof of "temporary visitor" with a stamp or seal on your passport. If you are using an automated gate when entering Japan, please offer to the airport staff and receive a certificate from your passport with a stamp or seal.
- This pass must be used on 3/5/7 consecutive days.
Operating Hours of JR Kyushu Office
- Please click here to find the locations and operating hours of the designated ticket offices of JR Kyushu.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher in person along with your passport to exchange it for JR Kyushu Rail Pass at your redemption point.
Ticket Redemption points
- Tickets can be exchanged at any of the redemption counters. Please check this link for details about the redemption counters.