Skip the Line Guided Tour of the Alhambra Palace and Generalife
Gain skip-the-line access to the Alhambra palace and the Generalife gardens. Marvel at the architectural brilliance of Alhambra, an architectural wonder of the Nasrid era. Explore the Generalife gardens and bask in the splendor of its magnificence. You also have the option to upgrade your tour and add entry to the exclusive Nasrid Palaces, rarely included in most tours!
- Beat the queues and gain skip-the-line access to Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Explore the Generalife gardens, an estate known for its beautiful lush greenery and distinctive architecture.
- Gain access to other historic monuments such as the Alcazaba and the Palace of Charles V.
- Have the option to add on access to the exquisite Nasrid Palaces to your tour in the next step of the booking.
- In this tour, you will be accompanied by a bilingual tour guide, who speaks both English and Spanish.
Marvel at the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The detailed work along with the royal ambiance of the palace will take your breath away. Admire the Generalife gardens, an estate that was once a summer palace. Explore other historic monuments like Alcazaba and the Palace of Charles V. Alcazaba is a Moorish fortification and the oldest section of the Alhambra Palace. While, the Palace of Charles V is a sublime mix of Spanish architecture immersed with Plateresque style, which was prominent during the Renaissance period. It houses the Alhambra museum and its unique collection of Nasrid artworks.
Should you choose, you can also upgrade your tour to include access to the Nasrid Palaces, the former royal quarters of the kings of Granada, decorated in opulent Moorish style as the heart of the Alhambra.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Alhambra.
- A bilingual tour guide, who speaks both English and Spanish.
- Walking tour around the Alhambra compound.
- Access to the Generalife Gardens, the Alcazaba, and the Palace of Charles V (Carlos V Palace).
- Access to Nasrid Palaces (Optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
- If you want to upgrade your tour to include access to the Nasrid Palaces, please choose the relevant option in the next step of the booking.
- The tour is available on daily at 9:00 AM and lasts for approximately 3 hours.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Please note that this tour is not available on January 1st.
Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
Assemble at Paseo del Generalife, 1F, by Alhambra Mural Map. Your meeting point is in front of the Information and Box Offices.
By Bus: Board the C4 bus and get off at the Alixares Generalife stop. You will reach the meeting point after a 2-minute walk.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Muy buen profesional, somos docentes y tanto el trato como la información fue excelente.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Skip the Line Guided Tour of the Alhambra Palace and Generalife vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
Paseo del Generalife 1F, Granada