Skip the Line Guided Tour of the Alhambra Palace and Generalife
Gain skip-the-line access to the Alhambra palace and the Generalife gardens. Marvel at the architectural brilliance of Alhambra, an architectural wonder of the Nasrid era. Explore the Generalife gardens and bask in the splendor of its magnificence.
- Beat the queues and gain skip-the-line access to Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Explore the Generalife gardens, an estate known for its beautiful lush greenery and distinctive architecture.
- Gain access to other historic monuments such as the Alcazaba and the Palace of Charles V.
- In this tour, you will be accompanied by a bilingual tour guide, who speaks both English and Spanish.
Marvel at the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The detailed work along with the royal ambiance of the palace will take your breath away. Admire the Generalife gardens, an estate that was once a summer palace. Explore other historic monuments like Alcazaba and the Palace of Charles V. Alcazaba is a Moorish fortification and the oldest section of the Alhambra Palace. While, the Palace of Charles V is a sublime mix of Spanish architecture immersed with Plateresque style, which was prominent during the Renaissance period. It houses the Alhambra museum and its unique collection of Nasrid artworks.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Alhambra.
- A bilingual tour guide, who speaks both English and Spanish.
- Walking tour around the Alhambra compound.
- Access to the Generalife Gardens, the Alcazaba, and the Palace of Charles V (Carlos V Palace).
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
- The tour is available on daily at 9:00 AM and lasts for approximately 3 hours.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Please note that this tour is not available on January 1st.
Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Olivia was a great guide. Thanks
Efficient system for booking. The "voucher" didn't look like a voucher and maybe should be headed as such. In the end the guide only checked our names off anyway. Finding the right group to join was not straightforward as there were so many groups there. The IBE tour isn't flagged up in any way so you have to ask each guide. The info required us to stand by the mural but so did all the others, it seems!! That isn't your fault of course but maybe worth passing on.
Our guide was incredible. Very informative and learned so much about the Alhambra
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.