Elbphilharmonie Tour with Störtebeker beer
Enjoy an exciting and informative tour of Hamburg's newest landmark, the Elbphilharmonie Plaza. Round off your tour with a visit to the Störtebeker Taste & Shop, where you can indulge in their signature Störtebeker beer!
- Enjoy a 1-hour tour of the Elbphilharmonie Plaza accompanied by English or German guides.
- Take the futuristic escalator, the Tube, up to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
- Marvel at spectacular, panoramic 360-degree views of the Hamburg harbor and the city itself.
- End your tour with a delicious tasting of 1 Störtebeker beer.
Enjoy a Guided Tour of the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
A visit to Hamburg's newest concert hall is nothing short of educational. Take the futuristic Tube, an elevator that gives you spectacular 360-degree views of Hamburg's harbor and the city. The Tube will lead you into the Elbphilharmonie Plaza, which you will explore with your German or English guides. Learn about the Elbphilharmonie's long history, including how it used to be a warehouse in the port and how it took over 10 years to be constructed.
End Your Tour the Delicious Way with Störtebeker Beer
Your expert guides will also delight you with interesting anecdotes about this fascinating concert hall, such as its mysterious connection with the legendary pirate Störtebeker. Speaking of Störtebeker, your tour will be rounded off with the essential Hamburg experience - a refreshing Störtebeker beer at the Störtebeker Taste & Shop!
- 1-hour tour with a German or English-speaking trained tour guide.
- Take the Tube to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
- 1 Störtebeker beer in the Störtebeker Taste & Shop.
- Tour of Elbphilharmonie concert halls.
Know Before You Go
This 1-hour tour operates daily. Availability is subject to the tour language you choose.
German tour: 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM & 5:00 PM.
English tour: 1:00 PM.
By Metro: Baumwall is the closest subway station to the Elbphilharmonie (6-minute walk via Am Kaiserkai and Am Sandtorkai).
English | German
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this tour up to 24 hours in advance.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Elbphilharmonie Tour with Störtebeker beer tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Baumwall subway station.
How to Get There
Exit in the direction of Kehrwiederspitze in front of the back shop (kiosk). Our guides are usually identified by the red shoulder bags labeled "Adventure World Tours".