Skip the Line Doge's Palace Entry and Guide Book with Gondola
Enjoy Skip-the-Line access to one of Venice’s most iconic attractions; the Doge’s Palace and learn about the significance of the Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s square with a multilingual guidebook. Also get the chance to relax and watch the city life from the canals just like Venetians of yore on a traditional gondola ride!
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola on a 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- Benefit from Skip-the-Line access to the magnificent Doge's Palace and waste no time waiting in its infamous queues!
- With a guidebook that is available in several languages, learn about the palace's sprawling diversity, culture, and history.
- Benefit from complimentary entry to the St Mark's Square Museums, where you will get to dive into Venetian culture, its roots, history, and significance.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride
On this delightful 30-minute Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most enchanting part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower, perfect for a photo-op!
Benefit from Skip-the-Line Access to the Doge's Palace with a Guidebook
Enjoy priority access to one of Venice's most adored attractions! First, head to Museo della Musica (Bookshop Music Museum) in Campo San Maurizio at the Church of St. Maurizio. The Doge's Palace is about 7 minutes walking distance from Museo della Musica. The Palace, like others around the world, has a history of intrigue, romance and adventure. Doges are the equivalent of Dukes, they were the leaders of Venice and governed the city. Your guidebook will give you valuable insights about the stories of Cassanova and the errant Dukes. The Palace is where you will truly appreciate having a guide as every part has a story to tell! You will end your walking tour across Venice at the Palace.
This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as a brief history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture perfect visit to Venice.
- 30-minute gondola ride.
- Skip the line ticket for the Doge's palace.
- Handy Guide Book with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s square.
- Entrance to St Mark's Square Museums.
- Detailed map with public boat transportation information.
- Commentary for The Doge's Palace and Palaces of Saint Mark' Square.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- For your Doge's Palace tour, collect your guidebooks from the Bookshop Music Museum, in Campo San Maurizio at the Church of St. Maurizio. From Bookshop Music Museum to Doges Palaces is about 7 minutes walking distance. The Bookshop is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Staff of the bookshop speak English only).
- A handy guidebook (one for each couple) with details of Doge's Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark's Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice.
This gondola tour departs daily at 11:00 AM and 4.00 PM (please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure).
Doge's Palace Opening Hours
1st April to 31st October: 8.30AM to 7:00 PM (last admission 6:00 PM).
1st November to 31st March: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (last admission 4:30 PM).
The guidebook is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-5 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 30 Euros. Children over the age of 6 pay full price.
Make sure you assemble Ground floor colonnade in front of Correr's Museum and post office (POSTE ITALIANE) in Saint Mark's Square, 15 minutes before departure.
By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station. Walk onto Piazza San Marco/Salita S. Moise. Turn left onto Calle Larga Ascensione and on your left, you will see the Museum Correr.
Our host will wait for you at the entrance with the sign GONDOLA TOUR.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
The Gondola boat ride is a delight, but they have a maximum of 6 people. How does that work, even with family?!
We booked tickets off of Headout and thankfully, we had the option to cancel 24 hours in advance
These tickets are awesome: a fun little surprise was the entry into all of St Mark’s square museums (that too priority entrance!)
You will receive an email confirmation with your Skip the Line Doge's Palace Entry and Guide Book with Gondola vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Correr's Museum , POSTE ITALIANE, Saint Mark's Square, Venice