Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Access to Roman Bath from London
Visit the top three out-of-town attractions from London on a day tour that takes you to the Stonehenge, the town of Windsor and the hamlet of Bath. Enjoy a scenic day which takes you from one picture perfect location to another in England.
- With transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle, you will have a hassle-free day trip that takes you to 3 of the most famous out-of-town destinations.
- Visit the Stonehenge and explore the city of Bath on a walking tour and take in the picturesque sites all around you.
- Enjoy the traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide.
- Get access to the Roman Baths, Britain's only source of hot springs, which has been flowing for over 2000 years.
With Transfers To and From London, You Will Visit 3 of the Most Famous Out-of-Town Destinations
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach to Windsor. Not only will you visit Windsor, but you will also be taken to the Stonehenge and Bath. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ring of massive standing rocks at Stonehenge has stood for 5,000 years and mystified people for just as long. Get a chance to learn more about this iconic attraction before moving on to the quaint town of Bath, full of exquisite architecture and home to the Roman Baths.
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle With a Multilingual Audio Guide
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Get Access to the Roman Baths
Get the chance to explore the Roman baths, built around hot springs over 2,000 years ago. In the Roman times, it was believed that the waters had medicinal properties and attracted visitors from all over the Roman Empire.
With the best prices, great guides and feature packed tours, Headout guaranteed a once in a lifetime experience. We're here to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Admission to Windsor Castle, St. George's Chapel and State Apartments.
- Admission to the Stonehenge, including an exclusive interactive map.
- Panoramic tour of Bath.
- Admission to the Roman Baths
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable AC coach with a professional guide and complimentary wifi.
- VOX personal Audio Headset so you don't miss a word of your live commentary
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick and Drop Off from Hotel
Know Before You Go
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. All three of them have access to the Roman Baths. They are:
- With Roman Bath Entry- English Tour
- With Roman Bath Entry- Spanish Tour
- With Roman Bath Entry- French Tour
Please choose the language you're most comfortable with having the tour conducted in.
This tour is available daily if you choose to enter the Roman Baths and every Wednesday at 8 AM if you choose not to enter the Roman Baths. This tour is 11 hours long, including travel time to and from the attractions.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-16 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
You will meet your guide at 8.00am in front of Victoria Coach Station.
By Bus: You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath voucher shortly. Please carry a printout of your voucher along with valid photo ID and present it to your guide who will be waiting for you in front of Victoria Coach Station at 8 AM.
Victoria Coach station , London