Super Combo: Cathedral & Alcazar of Seville
Explore two celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Alcázar of Seville and Seville Cathedral. Learn about the historical and architectural significance of these areas on this informative tour from a professional bilingual guide.
- Visit two well-known UNESCO World Heritage sites in Seville that are among the most popular attractions in Spain.
- Explore Alcázar of Seville, a monument that represents the confluence of Arabic and Mediterranean cultures.
- Get a chance to see the magnificent Seville Cathedral, the third-largest church in the world.
- Learn about the history of these areas and how they came to be so celebrated from a professional bilingual guide who speaks both English and Spanish.
On this charming tour through downtown Seville, you'll learn about the many legends that make up this historical area. You'll have a chance to explore City Hall, after which, you'll head to Triumph Square, where three important World Heritage Sites all sit side by side - Cathedral with the Giralda Tower, the Royal Alcázar, and the General Archive of the Indies.
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, the stunning Alcázar of Seville reiterates the seamless blend of the Arabic and Mediterranean cultures over the course of time. Your bilingual guide will take you through the entire monument and explain the significance of each area. You'll learn about the famous historical figures that brought the place to life, including the 11th-century Seville monarch and poet, al-Mutamid. Make note of the architecture, in particular, the walls and gardens, which have influences dating back to the Arabic period and the late Middle Ages, all the way to the Renaissance, the Baroque period and the 19th Century.
The largest Gothic church and third-largest church in the world, the magnificent Seville Cathedral is a sight to behold. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987 and is home to the largest and richest altarpiece in the world. La Giralda, now the cathedral's belltower, is a beautiful Moorish minaret situated to the left of the Capilla Real. You'll have the opportunity to climb to the top and take in the beauty and grandeur of this gothic church.
City Hall | Alcázar of Seville | Seville Cathedral | General Archive of the Indies
- Access to Alcázar of Seville and Cathedral of Seville.
- Bilingual guide (both languages at the same time).
- Opportunity to take photographs along the way.
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is 4 hours long.
- The tour is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from April 1st to October 31.
- The tour is available from Monday to Saturday from November 1st to March 31st.
- The tour begins at 9 AM.
English | Spanish
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile device and display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Immaculate Conception Monument. Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to departure.
How to Get There
Get off at Ponce de León station. Walk west for about 13 minutes till you get to Plaza del Truinfo.
Your voucher is valid only for the date and time on the voucher.
Monument to the Immaculate Conception, Seville