2 In 1 Combo: Elbphilharmonie Guided Tour Plus Harbor Tour
Explore one of the ten best concert halls in the world, the Elbphilharmonie's innovative design and mind-boggling acoustics make it one of the most visited attractions in Hamburg. You will also get the chance to tour the harbor and grab some great photo opportunities from the Elbphilharmonie, Hafencity and the harbor.
- With a local expert by your side, explore HafenCity and get a chance to visit Germany's most premier concert hall and learn about the Elbphilharmonie's genesis and special features of the concert halls.
- Enjoy spectacular views atop the Elbphilharmonie with access to the Plaza's terrace, overlooking the vibrant Hamburg port.
- Delve into the urban harbor and explore its traditional allure that makes this the hidden gem of Hamburg on a relaxing cruise.
- The tour will be conducted by the guide in German only.
After assembling at the meeting point in front of the Elbphilharmonie, you will make your way to the Plaza. You will then proceed to the plaza's terrace to enjoy the impressive view around the Elbphilharmonie. Your guide will show you the vibrant Port of Hamburg, the landing bridges, the Michel and HafenCity. You are guaranteed some great Hamburg stories and photo opportunities.
You will then make your way to the harbor for a relaxing cruise. You will be welcomed aboard by the crew and your captain will show you maritime Hamburg like never before. You will then deboard at the vicinity of the Elbphilmarmonie.
- Entry to the plaza.
- German guide.
- Ticket for harbor cruise.
- Entry to the concert halls.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
The harbor cruise always starts on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:15 AM.
The Elbphilharmonie tour starts either at:
10:00 AM (with the subsequent harbor round trip at 11:15 AM) or
12.30 PM (after the port roundtrip at 11:15 AM).
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or refunded.
Must see as well as a must do when in Hamburg!
These places are like hidden gems of Hamburg. Wouldnt have known about them had it not been for this amazing website
Lovely lovely lovely. Best time to go is in the evening. city lights look stellar
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your 2 In 1 Combo: Elbphilharmonie Guided Tour Plus Harbor Tour vouchers shortly. Please download and display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
In front of Hanseatic Trade Center, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie). The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Treffpunkt, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Hamburg
- This tour does not include visiting the concert halls. Special concert hall tours are only offered by the Elbphilharmonie itself and are not included in the "normal" city tours as rehearsals and performances take place during the day. These special tours should be booked months in advance as the demand is very high.