Fast Track Guided Tour to Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. Under the guidance of a local expert, you will be able to discover the significance behind the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and enjoy unparalleled views of the city from the Passion tower!
- Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece.
- Truly understand the symbolism behind Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece with this 2-hour guided tour of the most emblematic monument in Barcelona.
- Enjoy exploring this masterpiece by admiring its heavily ornate walls, finely sculpted figures, its intricate and mathematical structural designs and its beautiful stained glass windows.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful city of Barcelona with exclusive access to the top of the Passion Facade Tower.
This 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide.
Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creation, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work. You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them, of which you will be given access to.
With the tower ticket, you will be able to scale the Passion Facade Tower. The top of the tower can only be accessed via a lift. Go up the tower of the Passion Facade that faces the city center and enjoy unparalleled views of Barcelona. Visitors must take the stairs down from the tower.
- Priority Access to Sagrada Familia.
- Access to the Passion Facade Tower.
- 2-hour guided tour of Sagrada Familia.
- English speaking official tour guide.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is two hours long. The tour is available daily at 2:30 PM.
Entry for children below the age of 3 is free. Entry for children between the ages of 3-10 is at a discounted price. Individuals above the age of 10 pay full price.
To pay your respects to the Holy family, you must be appropriately covered to enter this sacred monument. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. You will be denied entry if this dress code is not adhered to.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Fast Track Guided Tour to Sagrada Familia with Towers Access vouchers instantly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
Outside the Sagrada Familia metro station, on the corner of Marina and Mallorca streets.
How to Get There
By Metro: Line 2 and Line 5 to the Sagrada Familia Station.
By Bus: Buses 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24 will stop at the Sagrada Familia.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Sagrada Familia, Corner of Marina and Mallorca streets, Barcelona
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers.
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain.