Tablao Cordobés Flamenco Show in Barcelona
Clap to the beat and find yourself enthralled by the energetic performances of talented dancers like Jose Maya and Karime Amaya on this visit to Tablao Flamenco Cordobés. Choose from three different variants and enjoy the show with dinner, tapas tasting, or a drink!
- Enjoy a delectable dinner, drink, or tapas tasting session (depending on the variant) at this exquisite Flamenco show.
- Watch one of the best Flamenco shows in town at the Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, which is known to feature top-notch artists.
- Experience the wonderful performances of an array of Flamenco styles interpreted through exciting guitar, singing, and dance.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes was founded in the 1970s by guitarist Luis Adame and his wife Irene Alba. It has remained one of the most authentic centres for the rich tradition of Flamenco in Barcelona. Flamenco legends like Pansequito, La Tati, Juan Villar, and Farruco were nurtured by the place in the mid 1970s. Manuela Carrasco, one of the most recognised Flamenco artists today, performed extensively at the Tablao Flamenco Cordobes during the democratic transition years. It was not until 1992 that Barcelona began evolving as one of the tourist destinations in Europe. Flamenco hotspots like Tablao Flamenco Cordobes became famous for their first-rate dancers and musicians who gave electrifying performances. Today, Tablao Cordobes is one of the most popular ways to spend a refreshing evening watching Flamenco with food or drinks in the city of Barcelona.
A show that stays true to its historical roots, the Flamenco performance is just as exciting as it was back in the 70’s. Enjoy the show with dinner, tapas tasting, or a drink. The fast-paced guitar riffs and exceptional dancing is bound to get you tapping to the beat and cheering for the performers. The show typically features performers from various Flamenco traditions dancing to characteristic Spanish guitar. This is one of the best ways to experience Spanish culture if you have an evening to spend in Barcelona. If you choose to have a tapas tasting or a drink during the show to enhance your experience, you can do so at the time of booking.
- Flamenco performance by trained professionals.
- Tapas Tasting (optional).
- Dinner (optional).
- Drink (optional).
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
High Season - March 15th - October 31st
- The Show + Tapas Tasting show runs at 5 PM on select days.
- The Dinner + Show variant is available at 6 PM, 7.30 PM, and 9.15 PM on most days.
- The Show + Drinks variant runs at 7.15 PM, 9.00 PM, and 10.30 PM on most days.
Low Season - November 1st - March 14th
- The Show + Tapas Tasting show runs at 5:15 PM on select days.
- The Dinner + Show variant is available at 6.45 PM and 8.30 PM on most days.
- The Show + Drinks variant runs at 8.15 PM and 10.00 PM on most days.
Please check the calendar for show timings and availability. The performance approximately lasts for an hour.
Show and Drink:
A glass of Sangria, Beer, Wine, Cava or a soft drink.
Show and Tapas Menu:
- Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix (Andalucía).
- Little pot of Manchego cheese cubes (Castilla la Mancha).
- Can of Galician octopus “a Feira” with paprika seasoning (Galicia).
- “Pà amb tomàquet” and Jamón Ibérico (Catalunya).
- Can of Madrid’s potato and vegetables salad (Madrid).
- Patatas Bravas (Murcia).
- Crab Pintxo (Euskadi).
- Omelet Pintxo (Euskadi).
- Salmojero shot (Andalucía).
- Mini Paella Valenciana (Valencia).
- Traditional Catalan crustard with “carquinyolis” (Catalunya).
- Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix.
- Can of Madrid’s potato and vegetable salad.
- Patatas Bravas.
- Salmojero, tomato Andalusian soup with cherry tomatoes skewer and basil oil.
- Mini Vegan Paella Valenciana.
- Taboulé Salad.
- Canarian avocado and tomato salad with corn pancake.
- Hummus pot.
- Salmagundi of soft wheat with vegetables and fruits.
Both types of Tapas includes a glass of sangria, beer, wine, soda, juice or water during the service.
Show and Dinner
- Spanish Priorat wine Sangría with citric and red berries foam.
- Juices Cocktail with citric and red berries foam.
- Iberian Ham & Master Slicer show.
- Extremadura Iberian Ham sliced by a master slicer served with “Pa amb tomàquet” (Extremadura & Catalunya).
Hot delicacies served by waiters
- Selected olives with rosemary from Catalonia (Catalunya).
- Dipping Andalusia vegetable pot with chickpeas cream and eatable sand (Andalucia).
- Traditional patatas bravas served in a mini fryer.
- Paper cornet of Seasoned Shark’s snack from Cadiz with Majorcan fresh lime mayonnaise (Cadiz & BALEARIC).
- Pintxo of homemade Spanish Omelette and Padrón bell peppers (Euskadi).
- Pintxo of Tuna, boiled egg and piquillo pepper (Euskadi).
- Pintxo of crab with prawns, corn and tomato (Euskadi).
- Pintxo of Falafel with mint chutney sauce and sun-dried tomatoes (Euskadi).
Salads and appetizers
- Can of Spanish potato salad with frisée chicory and olive oil caviar (Madrid).
- Little “Chorizos” with cava wine and Mediterranean herbs (Catalunya).
- Can of Pulpo a Feira with La Vera paprika seasoning (Galicia).
- Canarian avocado and tomato salad with corn dippers (Canarias).
- Antiox berries salad with goat cheese and varied seeds (Asturias).
- Mozarabic cous-cous salad with vegetables and mint (Catalunya).
- Traditional platter of Catalan cold meat (Catalunya).
- Cantabric Smoked salmon brochette with fresh seasonal fruits lime flavored (Cantabria).
- Salmorejo Andaluz.
- Tomato Andalusian soup with jamon shavings and quail eggs bits (Andalucia).
- Hot Dishes Buffet-Service.
- Valencian paella with vegetables, seafood, and chicken (Valencia).
- Barcelona style cannelloni with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes (Catalunya).
- Spanish stew of chick-peas with prawns (Andalucia).
- Roasted chicken with candied fruits and cinnamon in Catalan sauce (Catalunya).
- Beef stew with vegetables brunoised (Catalunya).
- Monalisa potato pie with meat, vegetables, and legumes (Andalucia).
- Chicken brochette with Mediterranean spices covered by potatoes.
- Red peppers stuffed with cod brandade (Navarra).
- Sea bream with saffron and Valencia oranges sauce (Valencia).
- Steamed basmati rice, with cardamom and cinnamon. Delicious with stewed meats (International).
- Creamy rice with boletus edulis and cured cheese.
- Cheeseboard: Urki, Pink Pepper, Goat Romero, Cheddar, Gouda etc.
- Mini macarons.
- Paper cornet of churros with hot chocolate.
- Sugar fritter with roasted apple infusion (Catalunya).
- Candied Canarian bananas fritters (Canarias).
- Fondue Fountain with fruits and sweets.
- Catalan cream traditional Catalan crème brulee, burnt at the time with Carquinyolis (Catalunya).
- Berries and cream cake.
- Homemade chocolate truffles.
- Assorted homemade cakes.
- Assorted selection of seasonal fruits.
- Homemade brownie.
- Red wine “Castell de Brugues fo.
- Tablao Cordobes Flamenco Barcelona” D.O. Penedés.
- White wine “Castell de Bruges” D.O. Penedés.
- Pink wine “Castell de Bruges” D.O. Penedés.
- Draft Beer.
- Cold drink.
- Nespresso Coffee selection.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
These tickets can be cancelled up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher shortly. Carry a print out of your voucher or a mobile voucher along with valid photo ID.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35, 08002, Barcelona.
How to Get There
By Metro (subway): Line 3 to the Liceu or Drassanes Station. The meeting point is a short 4-minute walk from the station.
By Bus: Buses 59 and V13 will stop near to the Tablao Flamenco Cordobes.
The access to the Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is in Las Ramblas.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35, 08002, Barcelona