Rome in A Day Tour: Including Vatican, Colosseum and Historic Center
- Get the comprehensive tourist experience with a visit to Rome’s top attractions that includes the Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Historic Center (Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon).
- Get skip the line access to all the attractions included with this pass.
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation with the private shuttle from the Historic Center to the Vatican, allowing you to purely experience the sights and not worry about the logistics.
The tour begins at the Roman Forum. Your guide will tell you all you need to know about life in Ancient Rome as you walk around the ruins of the old Forum. Getting into the Colosseum will be a breeze with your skip-the-line ticket. Look around the enormous monument that defines the glory of Ancient Rome and breathe in the history and culture steeped into this place.
Discover the historical center of Rome and visit the 1900-year-old Pantheon. Explore the piazzas and fountains of medieval and Renaissance Rome by visiting the Trevi Fountain, Bernini’s Fountain of Four Rivers, and the charming Piazza Navona. The tour also includes an irresistible Italian gelato that you can enjoy as you walk through the streets of Rome. Transfers to the Vatican museums and back are included in this tour package. Admire the exhibits at the museum before concluding your tour with a visit to the Sistine Chapel.
Rome in a Day Tour Key Inclusions
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- St. Peter's Basilica (independent visit)
- View of Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia & Mussolini’s balcony
- Privileged express entrance to the Colosseum, Vatican Museums & St. Peter’s Basilica
- Transport from the historic center to the Vatican
- Free homemade gelato
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
You must carry valid ID with you to and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- The tour is available on all days of the week.
- The tour is about 7.5 hours long with a 1 hour-15 minute-break in between.
- The tour departs from the meeting point at 8.45 am.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- The maximum number of people on each tour is 15.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The tour is available only in English.
- We recommend that you carry small backpacks or bags to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palantine Hill, as large bags are not allowed inside and there are no storage facilities for them. There are stringent security checks at each of these attractions as well, which are mandatory even for those with skip the line access.
- Although the skip the line policy applies at the Colosseum, there might be unexpected delays if the maximum capacity (3,000 people) is reached. Kindly bear with us in case of the same.
- Both men and women are expected to wear appropriate attire when entering the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. The guests’ clothing must cover at least the shoulders and knees at these places.
- Please ensure that you carry valid photo ID for the tour.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund. You may also reschedule your tour 72 hours prior to the day of the tour; your booking, however, will be subject to additional charges as applicable.
The tour was excellent
I enjoyed the walking tour, it was full of information and packed in a lot of sightseeing.
You will receive an email with your Rome in A Day Tour: Including Vatican, Colosseum and Historic Center voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone or take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it to the tour guide at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.
Outside of Oppio Caffè located on Via delleTerme d, Rome