Westminister to Greenwich Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Glide by some of London’s must-see landmarks on a scenic sightseeing cruise from Westminster to Greenwich on the River Thames. Step aboard your comfortable cruise boat at Westminster Pier and listen to the entertaining audio commentary as you pass sights such as The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open or indoor deck, and at Greenwich, step ashore to visit London’s famous attractions!
- Sit back and enjoy panoramic views of London’s skyline and waterfronts as you cruise eastward to Greenwich from Westminster
- Enjoy great views of Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and more
- Admire the sights and learn their stories and secrets as well as the history of the River Thames
- Learn about London’s history and landmarks via the onboard audio commentary
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This cruise experience is a rather scenic, exciting and relaxing adventure on the mighty Thames. Escape the crowded tubes, buses clogged in traffic and enjoy a journey on this fleet of catamarans on the river. With incredible sights all around including The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, this is not only the quickest way to get around, but also the most scenic. With departures every 30-40 minutes, you can board the cruise at the time best suited to you.
Cruising the Thames lets you experience central London from a different perspective. With dramatic views, fresh breeze and quick transfers, this experience is ideal, whether you’re a tourist or a local looking to beat the traffic.
Just head to Westminster and board your boat. After that, it's just smooth sailing. Sit back and relax as you’re transported through some of the most scenic views in all of the city. With panoramic views of the city’s top attractions, you’re sure to remember the views from this cruise.
- One way ticket on a cruise between the London Piers of Westminster and Greenwich.
- Snacks and beverages
Know Before You Go
Boat Information and Rules
- All boats ply between a 30 and 40-minute frequency.
- Boats run every day of the year apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
The tickets is valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
I was actually quite surprised at how bad traffic is in London during work hours. This is a great way to commute from one busy location to another
I am a localite, and I hopped on this one random weekend. The on-board commentary was a real game changer
You can basically see everything on this cruise: Tower bridge, Shakespeare's globe, you name it really! Can't complain about the view either, it's stunning
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. No need to print. Show your voucher on your mobile device at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
River Thames, Westminster Pier, London