Escorted Skip The Line Entry to Colosseum and Roman Forum
Explore the marvels of Ancient Rome with this unique ticket that allows Skip the Line access to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum with the assistance of a host who will help you navigate access. Save time (up to 2 hours at peak times) and money on this experience and discover the jewels of the city, and its breathtaking monuments as you walk through the area.
- Skip the line escorted access to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- Discover the ancient ruins of Rome and walk through the age-old structures that stood the test of time.
- Tickets valid for the entire day allowing you to check out the sites at your own pace.
- A representative will escort you inside the Colosseum.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
‘All Roads Lead to Rome’; a saying which has been around ever since the ‘Eternal City’ became the capital of the world’s first great Empire. On this visit you can dive deep into the history and culture of the ancient world by visiting the most iconic attractions from Ancient Rome: The Colosseum, and The Roman Forum. Explore the stunning architecture and take in the marvelous visual aesthetics all around you.
Skip the line at the Colosseum with the help of your host, and explore the magnificent icon to your heart's content. Once you’re done visiting the Colosseum, meet up with your host again at a mutually agreed upon location so they may assist you with entry to check the Roman Forum Complex so you may check that out as well.
Discover the myriad of structures at the Roman Forum, including the Colosseum and skip the line at the entrances of both. At the start of the tour, you’ll meet your tour representative who will aid you in skipping the long queues and exchange the voucher for a ticket at the start and help you gain entry through a special group's entrance to the Colosseum.
After this, you get to roam on your own for about an hour. Explore the vast magnitude of ancient Rome’s most iconic landmark. Feel the majestic ambience as you stroll through and try to imagine the structure once filled with nearly 80,000 bloodthirsty spectators. You will also get access to the second floor from where you can trace the Colosseum’s circumference to get an idea about how big the venue really is.
An hour later, you will meet up with your host again who will help you gain skip the line entry to the Roman Forum. Feel free to explore the enormous complex and make the most of your ticket which teleports you through time.
- Skip the line ticket to Colosseum (1st and 2nd Floor)
- Skip the Line access to Roman Forum
- Assistance and escorted entry with a host
- Skip the security line
- Guided tour
- Access to underground and top levels of Colosseum
Know Before You Go
This tour is available everyday at multiple times
Colosseum entrance is free for children between the age of 0-3.
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Meet our tour leader who will be holding a ''Headout'' Sign at the Arch of Constantine. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Clothing and bags
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills and stairs; as such we recommend wearing comfortable attire and suitable walking shoes. Large bags and backpacks will not be permitted in the Colosseum or the Roman Forum, unfortunately, there is no cloakroom to store them.
Due to its nature, the tour is not wheelchair accessible. We recommend the tour for kids aged 4+.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
We had a great time exploring Colosseum, Arena Floor and Roman Forum. If you are planning to visit, then I would strongly suggest the skip the line passes.
My postcard is going to be boasting of this Express Colosseum 'Underground', Roman Forum & Palatine Hill tour for days on end. By far my most exotic trip and also affordable
We booked our tickets in advance from here to ensure we dont miss anything. It was like the icing on the cake to know about the Underground privilages access that we got with our ticket!
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive your voucher instantly. Please display your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to our tour coordinators.
- Meet your tour guide at the Arch of Constantine, specifically near the shorter side of the Arch facing the Colosseum. Your guide will be holding a "Headout" sign.
- If you go to the Colosseum by metro, get off at the Colosseo metro stop on the blue line. Once you get off, the Colosseum will be right in front of you. Walk towards the big arch of marble in the square. This arch is the Arch of Constantine.
Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Roma