FC Barcelona: Camp Nou Experience - Anytime Entry
Experience the magnificence of one the greatest football stadiums in the world, Camp Nou. Enjoy complete flexibility with these tickets that let you gain priority access into the iconic stadium at any time you like, bypass any waits or lines, and experience the thrill of visiting the architectural wonder that is so interwoven with Spain's glorious football history!
- Live the ultimate football fan’s dream with a visit to the home of FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou football stadium
- Relive the team’s glory days and the spirit that keeps it going at the Museum documenting its history and iconic players
- Enjoy access to the visitor’s changing rooms, the tunnel, the ground and an amazing panoramic view of the whole stadium
- Keep your options open with these open dated tickets that give you the flexibility to visit at your own convenience!
FC Barcelona is ingrained the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This tour gives you the chance to explore this history and understand the culture of Catalonia and its people.
On this tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes at FC Barcelona and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff! Get exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Going through the players’ tunnel, experience what it is like to walk onto the turf of one of the most enchanting stadiums in the world. You will also get the chance to sit in the players dugout and feel how it is to be on the sidelines. Lastly, walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time. Even if you are not a football fan, you will surely and thoroughly enjoy this tour.
- Museum entrance fee
- Camp Nou visit
- Open Dated Entry Ticket
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
- This is a self-guided tour, however, you can purchase an audio guide at the ticketing counter for an additional fee.
- Please note: On La Liga and Copa del Rey match days, the stadium tour will be closed the full day, with access only to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3 PM.
- On Champions League match days, the stadium tour will not operate one day before and on the match day. You will only get access to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3 PM.
The Camp Nou self-guided tours typically take about 90 minutes to complete, however, you are welcome to spend as much time as you’d like at the stadium.
The museum and stadium are open from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, the museum and stadium are open from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
By Metro: If you are coming via metro, you can stop at Collblanc or Badal station and make the short 5-minute walk to the stadium.
By Bus: If you are coming via the public bus, you can take line 59 or 54.
By Car: The closest car park to the stadium is 300 meters away and is called 'BSM Tanatori Les Corts'. You can find the location here.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your ‘Camp Nou - Tour’ mobile voucher. No need to print! Please display the same on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue.
Your tickets are valid for one-time entry. It is valid for two months from the date of purchase.
- The entrance to the stadium and the streets around it will be closed till 1 PM on 17 June, 2018.