FC Barcelona: Camp Nou Experience - Anytime Entry
Experience the magnificence of one the greatest football stadiums in the world, Camp Nou. Enjoy complete flexibility with these tickets that let you gain priority access into the iconic stadium at any time you like, bypass any waits or lines, and experience the thrill of visiting the architectural wonder that is so interwoven with Spain's glorious football history!
- Live the ultimate football fan’s dream with a visit to the home of FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou football stadium
- At the museum, relive the team’s glory days and the spirit that keeps it going
- Enjoy access to the visitor’s changing rooms, the tunnel, the ground and a panoramic view of the whole stadium
- Keep your options open with these open dated tickets that give you the flexibility to visit at your own convenience
- Museum entrance fee
- Camp Nou visit
- Open-dated entry ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 12月, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 31 12月, 2022.
FC Barcelona is ingrained in the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This tour gives you the chance to explore this history and understand the culture of Catalonia and its people.
Go behind the scenes and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff. Get exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Experience what it is like to walk onto the turf of one of the most enchanting stadiums in the world. Sit in the players' dugout and feel how it is to be on the sidelines. Walk through the museum, learn about the roots of the club and get a glance at some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. A key highlight of your tour will be the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the former FC Barcelona footballer, the greatest player of our time. What's more, if you've chosen it as an option, you can relive the team's best moments and goals from over the years through virtual reality glasses.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note: On La Liga and Copa del Rey match days, the stadium tour will be closed the full day, with access only to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3pm.
- On Champions League match days, the stadium tour will not operate one day before and on the match day. You will only get access to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3pm.
- Reminder: The busiest times are from 10am - 12pm & 3pm so if guests access outside of these hours, we can certainly guarantee a better experience.
- All guests with infants under the age of 4 must go to the box office to request free admission for the child.
1 Nov 2021 to 19 Dec 2021
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 6pm
- Sun: 10am to 3pm
20 Dec 2021 to 9 Jan 2022
- Daily from 10am to 7pm
Note: The stadium will be closed all day on 25 Dec and 1 Jan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Camp Nou, C. d'Arístides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Camp Nou
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
By Metro: If you are coming via metro, you can stop at Collblanc or Badal station and make the short 5-minute walk to the stadium
By Bus: If you are coming via the public bus, you can take line 59 or 54
By Car: The closest car park to the stadium is 300 meters away and is called 'BSM Tanatori Les Corts'. You can find the location here
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
- The entrance to the stadium and the streets around it will be closed till 1 PM on 17 June, 2018.