Barcelona Express 2 Day Card
If you’ve two days to explore Barcelona’s culture and points of interest, then the Barcelona Express 2 Day Card is what you need! With these tickets you can get the train to and from the airport, 48 hours unlimited travel on public transport, and more than 100 discounts on top attractions and shopping experiences. If you’re a tourist in Barcelona, the Barcelona Card is your mark of identification!
The benefits of the pass are endless. Simply put, you get to explore the city, its iconic and world-famous architecture and points of interest at your own pace with ridiculous discounts and without having to worry about cab fare. You can also dine in one of the discounted restaurants and pick up souvenirs from of the discounted stores. Yes, all that and more, in one simple ticket.
Barcelona Express 2-Day Card Highlights
- Enjoy massive discounts in Barcelona for two days with the ultimate Barcelona Express Card
- Get up to 60% off on tours, admission attractions and cultural points of the city from a wide list of over 100 places of interests and activities to choose from
- Unlimited transport on the public networks including Barcelona metro, city buses, Catalan Railways (FGC), suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport metro and train and Renfe suburban trains in Zone 1 for 48 hours.
- Roundtrip train/bus tickets from Airport Prat de Llobregat to city centre and back
- Get a guide in six languages which has curated experiences, deals and discounts for you to offer along with maps of the city, its attractions and metro
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Barcelona Express card is perfect for those looking to save on some money, while making the most of their time in the city. With discounts of over 60% on admission ticket prices, and additional discounts on the city’s tours, leisure and entertainment activities, and other services this is guaranteed to leave your wallets heavier than you would’ve thought possible.
The costliest thing in any city as a tourist, is getting around. But with these tickets, transportation is free. Barcelona is one of Europe’s best connected cities via its massive public networks, and this tickets allow you to access each and every one of them. Ride on the metro and buses, trains on the FCG network, Trams and more. You even get to take a ride to and from the airport to the city centre. Talk about convenience!
Guides and Maps
Besides allowing you savings and transport services, the tickets will also get you a guide of the city with information about the deals and discounts with their location on the map. This allows you to plan your day better, and make the most of your trip. There are also pre-planned itineraries you can refer to.
Key Attractions and Discounts with Barcelona Express Card
- Barcelona Walking Tours - 50% off
- Barcelona Night Card - 30% off
- Gaudi Experiencia - 50% off
- Gran Gala Flamenco - 20% off
- Caixa Forum - 25% off
- Casa Mila - La Pedrera - €3 off
- Mirador de Colom - 50% off (lift ticket & wine tasting included)
- Casa Batllo - €3 off
- Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona - 30% off
- MACBA - 20% off
- Museu d'Història de Catalunya - 30% off
- Torre de Collserola - 20% off
- Museu Diocesa - 50% off
- MEAM - 20% off
- Palau Guell - 25 % off
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 20% off
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya - 20% off
- La Bodega Flamenca - 10% off restaurant and 15% off show
- Opera Samfaina - 10% off
- CCCB - 20% off
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies - 20% off
- Fundacio Joan Miro - 20% off
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista - 20% off
To view a full list of attractions and museum covered along with the respective kinds of discounts available for entry, please click here.
- Barcelona Express Card
- City Maps and Guides
- Transport pass is not valid for night buses
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Barcelona Express 2 Day Card ticket voucher instantly. Please take your e-voucher to any of the ticket redemption point and redeem your e-tickets for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Points
The ticket can be redeemed at any of the Tourist Information Offices between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM(unless indicated otherwise). Please proceed to any of the following locations to redeem the tickets:
- Plaça Catalunya: 17, Basement.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM- 8.30 PM; Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM; Sunday and holiday days: 9 AM to 2 PM).
- Aeroport de Barcelona: Airport terminals T1, T2 and metro lobby L9
- Sants Station: pl. Països Catalans s/n.
- Mirador de Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n.
- Plaça Espanya: Plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina (November - June open daily between 9 AM - 3 PM; July-September, open daily between 8.30 AM - 7.30 PM).
- Sagrada Familia: Plaça de la Sagrada Família (November - June open daily between 9 AM - 3 PM; July-September, open daily between 8.30 AM - 7.30 PM).
Tourist information Office, plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona