Italian Cooking Class in Naples
A masterclass in Italian cooking, it’s time to explore the delights of Neapolitan cuisine in the kitchen. Learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan menu as you delve in flavors, ingredients, and aromas native to Italy. Beneficial for both expert chefs and beginners, you’re guaranteed to improve your culinary skill by leaps and bounds on this experience.
- Learn how to cook three rustic, Italian delicacies: Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina, Spaghetti Alle Vongole and Fresh Pasta with Seasonal Vegetables
- A cooking lesson will take place in a picturesque setting surrounded by the Bay of Naples and Sorrento coast landscape
- A professional chef teaches you how to cook the menu with a live, hands-on approach, allowing you to learn effectively
- Round trip transfers from Naples to cooking class location in a fully fitted coach
- Enjoy a delectable Italian lunch in a scenic environment after the class and take home the secrets of Italian cooking
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
If there’s any skill that every person on the planet wants to have, it’s the ability to make mouth-watering Italian food. Pasta, gnocchi, cheese, all come to mind upon mention of this country’s world-famous cuisine. Well, this is your chance to learn it. Experience a master culinary class which explores the tastes of Naples and teaches you the many secrets of a true Neapolitan-style meal.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced chef or someone who’s entering the kitchen for the first time, you’re definitely going to learn something new here. With a qualified, professional chef taking charge of the class, get ready to increase your Italian cooking prowess.
Unlike other cooking classes in Naples, this one actually takes you a considerable distance away. Ride in a comfortable coach towards the Bay of Naples and cook in a scenic setting. After your class is over, you’ll even get to indulge in the food you’ve made in this wonderful setting.
Cooking is an art, and this tour is all about exploring that art. But first, escape the clutches of Naples and head towards the Bay of Naples and Sorrento aboard a comfortable coach. With breathtaking views of the rustic Italian landscape, you’ll begin your culinary class which focuses on a delicious Italian cuisine: Neapolitan.
A professional chef will teach you how to prepare 3 mouthwatering, authentic Italian dishes from scratch. Dive deep into the regional palate and learn the nuances of traditional Italian cookery with an enthusiastic foodie group. From simple delights to exotic masterpieces, the menu covers a range of Italian classics and cooking these recipes are certainly going to get you noticed. The menu includes:
- Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina: A simple Neapolitan gnocchi flavored with basil and mozzarella, the Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina is a regional delight popular all over the country
- Spaghetti Alle Vongole: A local delicacy made of fresh clams and traditional spaghetti, Spaghetti Alle Vongole is known world-over for its rich flavor and scrumptious taste.
- Fresh Pasta with Seasonal Vegetables: Pasta is the heartbeat of Italian cuisine. Learn the secrets of making an Italian pasta and enjoy it with some of the freshest ingredients available at the time of the year.
- Roundtrip transfers between Naples and cooking class location
- Live cooking class
- Services of a professional chef
- Apron and other cooking utensils needed
- All ingredients required
Know Before You Go
The Italian Cooking Class experience is scheduled for two-time slots daily; 10:30 AM and 5 PM. In the next step of the booking process please select the time slot you like before confirming the booking. The class, followed by the dining experience go on for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
In case of any food intolerance/allergy/dietary restriction, we request you to please get in touch with our customer service team. We will try our best to accommodate your requirements
All classes are available in two languages: Italian and English.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Italian Cooking Class in Naples ticket voucher shortly. You don’t need to take a print of this. Just show the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
Meeting Point and Getting There
The meeting point of the tour is in front of Hotel NH Ambassador, Via Medina. You can get here by taking the underground Line 1 (Yellow Line) towards Piscinola and get off at Municipio stop. The hotel is a 2-minute walk away. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to ensure hassle-free boarding.
The Italian Cooking Class in Naples ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.