Ciampino Airport: Shuttle Bus to/ from Roma Termini
Take advantage of the fastest and cheapest way of traveling between the Ciampino Airport and Rome City Center with the SIT Bus Shuttle.
- Solve your airport transfer woes with the SIT Shuttle Bus.
- The bus departs from Terminal 3 to the city every 20 minutes, up to 12:30 AM every day.
- The bus traveling from the city to the airport travels every day from 4:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Book the tickets online and relax on a comfortable bus with WiFi as you travel to/from the airport. Just directly board the bus and exchange your voucher for your ticket!
Know Before You Go
• The bus stops at the following locations - Ciampino City, Ciampino Airport, Roma Termini. Please refer to the schedule for timings.
• Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry on bag. • Baby seats are not available.
• Arrival - Buses from the airport to the city bus stop near Roma Termini, located at Via Marsala 5, travel every day from 7:15 AM to 12:30 AM, at different times. Please check the schedule thoroughly.
You can find the schedule here.
• Departures - Buses from the city bus stop near Roma Termini, located at Via Marsala 5, to the airport travel every day from 4:30 AM and 9:30 PM, at multiple times. Please arrive at the bus stop at least 15 minutes in advance. Please check the schedule thoroughly. You can find the schedule here.
City Bus Stop
Buses from the City start from Roma Termini, located at Via Marsala 5, opposite Hotel Royal Santina, and buses from the airport end at the same stop. You can find the Google Maps location for the City Bus Stop here.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
A most convenient way to travel to and from the city to the airport
Travelling alone is my thing, but going to Vatican and Rome are those places that requires good tour guides. You just can't afford to miss out on these places' insights, history and quirks. Christina, our guide in Vatican and Jan and his assistant who lead us through the Colosseum and the Roman Forum were exceptional. Will count on headout for my future tours.
the bus stops are very conveniently located. We did not have to roam the city to find a place to board the shuttle from
You will receive your mobile voucher instantly via email. No need to print! Board the bus directly and display the voucher on your mobile device to redeem the bus shuttle ticket and enjoy a comfortable ride to/from the airport.
Rome Ciampino Airport, Roma