Alilaguna Shuttle Service to/from Marco Polo Airport (One Way)
Enjoy a hassle-free shuttle service from the Marco Polo Airport to Venice city (or vice versa) using the Alilaguna public transport service and reach your destination with assured ease and comfort.
- When you land in Venice, have your travel sorted pre-hand with this online ticket
- Avail public shuttle service at the best price on the internet
- With no prescribed expiry date, you can use these tickets anytime after purchase.
- Exploit the great connectivity of Alilaguna Public Shuttle to your benefit
Know Your Routes
This ticket is valid for 3 lines: Blue-Red-Orange
Connectivity of the 3 lines
- Blue Line-Connects the Marco Polo Airport with the Cruise Terminal.
- Red Line - Connects Venice Marco Polo Airport with San Marco, passing through Murano. This is a seasonal route and is functional only from 19th April 2018.
- Orange Line - The Orange Line connects the Marco Polo Airport with S. Maria del Giglio passing through Rialto.
Routes you can use the ticket for
- Marco Polo Airport to Venice City
- Venice City to Marco Polo Airport
Know Before You Go
Validity of Ticket
This ticket does not have an expiry date and can be used on any date after purchase.
The ticket is valid only for one single way journey. You can travel either to the airport or from the airport with this one-way ticket.
* Children of 6 years and below do not require a ticket
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
Our tour Guide was really helpful and informative
We had to walk 7-10 min from the terminal to get to the dock via a mostly wet path. But since the tickets were so cheap we prefferred this to other private taxis.
I've taken the Alilaguna from the airport to Venice in the past and it was a good experience. Would recommned booking online for chepaer prices
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. You are required to exchange your mobile booking voucher with a physical ticket at the below-mentioned Ticket Offices in Venice.
**Ticket Offices where you can redeem your mobile voucher for physical tickets** * *In Marco Polo Airport*
Arrivals Hall : 7:45 AM - 00:00
Departure moving walkway : 7:45 AM- 11:00 PM
Darsena : 07:00 AM - 00:30 AM
* *In San Marco*
Alilaguna pier ACTV : 06:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Royal Gardens : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* *In Rialto*
Campo San Luca c/o Agency Bucintoro Viaggi: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 6:45 PM
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Riva del Carbon 07:00 AM- 6:45 PM * *FS Santa Lucia*
C/o Second track : 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy, Venice
Please note that the Red Line is not active during winter.