St. Mark's City Pass
Why spend your day standing in ticket lines when you can buy the St Mark's pass that admits you to a select 3 museums and 3 churches of your choice, the Teatro La Fenice, Querini Stampalia Foundation and Venice Casino; all at an unbeatable price.
- Flash your mobile voucher and walk-in into Doge’s Palace skipping the 45-minute average queue
- From the 10 museums in Venice, choose any 3 that you'd like to visit and walk in without standing in long queues.
- From the 16 churches on the Chorus Circuit, visit any 3 churches that you'd like and explore the biblical side of Venice.
- Enter the all in one Querini Stampalia Foundation to witness a grandiose museum, library and exhibition under one roof.
- Take a guided tour of the Teatro La Fenice with an audio guide and take pictures galore simply because your ticket gives you complimentary permission to take do so.
- End your day in the famous Venice Casino and go back home richer in experiences and money perhaps.
Make the best of your visit to St. Marks Square with this all-inclusive city pass. Skip the waiting lines and get faster access to museums, churches and more.
Visit any 3 museums and 3 churches based on your interest, explore the Querini Stampalia Foundation, walk into one of the most beautiful opera house's in the world and experience one of the best Casino's in Venice to end your day on a fulfilling and perhaps richer note.
The Doge's Palace (Italian: Palazzo Ducale; Venetian: Pałaso Dogal) is a masterpiece built in Venetian Gothic style inspired by Byzantine and Oriental architecture. Before it opened doors to the public as a museum in 1923, it was the residence of the Doge of Venice, the supreme authority of the former Republic of Venice.
You get admission to 3 civic museums of your choice. The options available to you are:
- Museo Correr
- Archaeological Museum
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca
- Doge's Palace
With this pass, you also gain skip the line access to 3 churches of your choice on the Chorus Circuit. The options available to you are:
- Santa Maria del Giglio
- San Stae
- Santo Stefano
- Santa Maria Formosa
- San Pietro di Castello
- Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Santissimo Redentore
- S.Giovanni Elemosinario
- Santa Maria del Rosario
- San Polo
- San Sebastino
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- San Giacomo dall'Orio
- San Giobbe
- San Giuseppe
Admission to the Querini Stampalia Foundation is also a part of the St Mark's city pass. Built in 1868, it is one of the most interesting cultural complexes in Venice and houses a Library, a Museum and temporary exhibition spaces.
The next attraction included in the pass is the Teatro La Fenice translating to ‘the Phoenix’ in Italian. The story behind its name is interesting enough to compel you to walk in. This jaw-dropping opera house has been rebuilt from ashes twice over the course of its life and is hence named after the mystical Phoenix. The plush interiors, elaborate stage, glittering balconies and its general opulence is a marvel. Catch a show here if you'd like (not included in the ticket) and experience the grandiose of this opera house, 18th-century style.
Last but not the least, you get complimentary access to the Venice Casino where you can don your poker face after a long day and try your luck at gamble games and slots.
- The Clocktower and Fortuny museum is not included in the civic museum options available.
Know Before You Go
- Most of the museums are open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Churches are open from 10:30 AM to 4 PM on Mondays and 10:30 to 4:30 PM from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Churches are closed on Sundays, January 1st, Easter, 15th August and 25th December.
- The Querini Foundation is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday and remains closed on Mondays.
- The Gran Teatro La Fenice is open from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on a daily basis, although variations may occur in the calendar based on artist or technical reasons. Do check the theatre schedule before planning your visit. It is closed on the 25th of December.
- The Clocktower and Fortuny museum is not included in the civic museum options available to you.
- Audio guide will be provided at Teatro La Fenice in 4 languages Italian, English, German, French and Spanish.
- Entry is free for customers 6 years and below.
The St Mark's City Pass is divided into 3 categories based on age:
- Youth (Age 6-29) - €29
- Adult( Age 30+) - €39
- Tickets are free for children below the age of 6
- The tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of first use.
- The pass grants one single admission to each attraction.
- You are required to the tour the Teatro La Fenice the day you pick for the tour. The other museums and churches can be visited within a timeframe of 7 days.
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your voucher. There is no need to print the same. You can skip the lines at the ticket desk by tapping your barcode embedded mobile voucher at the reader located near the entrance of each attraction.
- The Basilica being a house of worship, appropriate clothing is recommended (shorts and tank tops will not be allowed)
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested