Paris City Tour
Discover the best of Paris and its monuments on a 2 hour bus tour that takes you across all the most famous attractions and scenic locations of Paris in a luxury coach. Learn about these attractions and see the city’s hustle and bustle all around you. Perfect way for tourists to discover the city.
- Best way to take in all of Paris’s top attractions in a single tour aboard a A/C panoramic luxury double decker bus.
- Drive through the streets of Paris and learn about the monuments from the onboard audio guide.
- See the Place Concorde, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and many more jewels as you explore this city of lights.
- Different tour timings allowing you to choose the time slot that suits you best.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A tour of Paris in an open-top, panoramic coach is an experience like no other. Paris, regarded as one of the most picturesque cities in the whole world, has a lot to offer to first-time visitors and residents. Take in the incredible architectural heritage, the stunning monuments and some of the most iconic sights all on this single bus tour including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the Musée du Louvre, the Pantheon and many more sites. You will also be able to see the daily commuters of the city go about their lives in a way which is best described as quintessentially Parisian. On this non-stop tour you will get to see not just the cultural and artistic riches of the city, but you will also get to experience the vibes and charming aura that radiates from the ‘City of Lights’. Your tour will also have an onboard audio guide in multiple languages, allowing you learn more about the city.
Ready to take in the best of Paris on a panoramic bus tour? This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch. The best part of this experience is that you get to choose from multiple time slots. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take it the many attractions and monuments including the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides.
The entire tour last for a duration of two hours during which there will be audio commentary onboard to help you learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage. Once the sights have been visited and you taken in the great and symbolic tourist location across the city, the tour will come to an end.
Please Note: Tour duration and itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic or other exceptional events.
- Air Conditioned Coach
- Headsets for Commentary
Know Before You Go
Tours begin at 10 AM, 12 PM, 3 PM and an exclusive night tour that departs at 8 PM.
Tour Start Point
The tour takes about 2 hours to complete and begins and ends at the Paris City Vision Agency located at 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
You can get to the Paris City Vision Office by using the Paris metro. The closest stations to Paris City Vision are: * Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk.
* Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk.
* Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk. * Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
* The tour will be conducted in an air conditioned, panoramic coach and is a non-stop tour.
* The tour includes audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese,Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
* Individuals aged between 3-11 can purchase the children’s ticket. * Specialized audio commentary is available for the children in the following languages: French, English, Spanish, German and Italian
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Good bus and guide. Great deal. Best way to see Paris
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Paris City Tour voucher attached to it. Please print your tour voucher and present it at the boarding point on the day and time of your departure.
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the experience.
Paris City Vision Agency, Paris
Other experiences similar to Paris City Tour