Paris City Tour
Discover the best of Paris and its monuments on a 2 hour bus tour that takes you across all the most famous attractions and scenic locations of Paris in a luxury coach. Learn about these attractions and see the city’s hustle and bustle all around you. Perfect way for tourists to discover the city.
- Best way to take in all of Paris’s top attractions in a single tour aboard a A/C panoramic luxury double decker bus.
- Drive through the streets of Paris and learn about the monuments from the onboard audio guide.
- See the Place Concorde, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and many more jewels as you explore this city of lights.
- Different tour timings allowing you to choose the time slot that suits you best.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Headsets for commentary
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
why you shouldn’t miss this
A tour of Paris in an open-top, panoramic coach is an experience like no other. Paris, regarded as one of the most picturesque cities in the whole world, has a lot to offer to first-time visitors and residents. Take in the incredible architectural heritage, the stunning monuments and some of the most iconic sights all on this single bus tour including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the Musée du Louvre, the Pantheon and many more sites. You will also be able to see the daily commuters of the city go about their lives in a way which is best described as quintessentially Parisian. On this non-stop tour you will get to see not just the cultural and artistic riches of the city, but you will also get to experience the vibes and charming aura that radiates from the ‘City of Lights’. Your tour will also have an onboard audio guide in multiple languages, allowing you learn more about the city.
Ready to take in the best of Paris on a panoramic bus tour? This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch. The best part of this experience is that you get to choose from multiple time slots. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take it the many attractions and monuments including the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides.
The entire tour last for a duration of two hours during which there will be audio commentary onboard to help you learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage. Once the sights have been visited and you taken in the great and symbolic tourist location across the city, the tour will come to an end.
Please Note: Tour duration and itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic or other exceptional events.
know before you go
Tours begin at 10 AM, 12 PM, 3 PM and an exclusive night tour that departs at 8 PM.
- The tour will be conducted in an air conditioned, panoramic coach and is a non-stop tour.
- The tour includes audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese,Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
- Specialized audio commentary is available for the children in the following languages: French, English, Spanish, German and Italian
- Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris.
- Place de Sydney is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim
- RER C - Champ de Mars–Tour Eiffel
- Bus 82 - Champ de Mars
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.