Venice Walking Tour & Doge's Palace Skip The Line Access
Stroll around the streets of Venice for 3 hours with our exemplary guide escorting you through the throbbing parts of Serenissima Republic, recalling the charming past of this unique city. Gain priority access to the Doge's Palace and an optional coupon to Murano Islands with this ticket!
- Walk the cobbled streets of Venice and discover the charisma of the city on foot.
- Explore the city with a certified guide who will walk you through centuries of Venetian history
- Walk by the lesser known Malibran Theatre, Pantheon of Venice, Great School of Charity and the Captains of fortune
- Gain skip the line access to the Doge's Palace
- Indulge in a 1-hour guided tour of The Doge's Palace (Exterior & Interior)
- Grab the opportunity to visit the 3 most important museums of Saint Mark's on your own
- Avail a free optional coupon to visit the Island of Murano and witness the famous Venetian glassblowing technique
Walk through the cobbled streets of Venice and discover fascinating structures blanketed in history adorning the Floating City.
Sights seen :
Basilica San Marco
Campo Santa Maria Formosa
Campo San Giovanni E Paolo
Great School of Charity
The Captains of fortune
Marco Polo's House
While you can admire all the above sites from the outside, you can skip the 45-minute long line and walk into the Doge's Palace for a guided tour of the political seat of Venice. In its splendid rooms, you will see masterpieces of paintings, marvel at rich golden interiors, feel the anguish of the prisoners crossing the Bridge of Sighs and plunge into the history of the Duke and his Council who controlled the fate of a thousand-year republic.
After the guided tour, your guide will leave you to explore other buildings around St Mark's Square. While walking around St Mark's Square, you will discover the Venetian way of life, view libraries, see the locals getting on with their daily chores and feast on sculptures adorning the square. Pop into the Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana while you're here as your ticket is inclusive of the entry to these 3 buildings
Post sweeping the St Mark's Square clean, you can catch a private boat to The Island of Murano and witness the traditional Venetian glassblowing technique. During your visit to the Murano Glass Factory, don't forget to assist a master artisan in creating a glass art. It's a once in a lifetime experience!.The trip to Murano Island happens in 2 batches through the day - 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Please note that this is a free of cost optional trip on a private boat to and fro Murano Island and is not a part of the guided tour. This optional visit could take longer than the scheduled time and that we do not recommend participating if you have other reservations scheduled on the same day.
- Guided tour with commentary
- Skip the Line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Entrance ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Coupon free of charge for an optional trip to Murano Island and return.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available daily and starts at 9:00 AM
The tour does not operate: Dec 25th and Jan 1st
The approximate duration of the tour is about 2.5 hours.
St Mark's Square- Clocktower near YEX Exchange Office ( White building with blue clock facade)
Guided commentary languages
English - Every day
German - Monday & Friday
French - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Spanish - Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
Please note, your visit could be bilingual
Arriving By Public Vaporetto:
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right towards the YEX exchange building. You will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Arriving By Private Watertaxi:
Get dropped at the “Todaro” landing stage. Once you get off, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right and find under the Clock Tower our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR.
Arriving By Foot:
The Clock Tower is located on Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight ahead leaving the Basilica to your right and you will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. There is no need to print the ticket. Once you reach St Mark's Square look for the Clock Tower near YEX exchange office ( white building with blue clock facade). You will find our assistant here with a signboard reading "TOUR". Please join him/her and proceed for the tour.
St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy, Venezia
- Audio-guides are distributed in case of groups over 10 people
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside Doge’s Palace
- Tour will not be operational in case of exceptionally high tide.
- The tour is not considered private and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested.