This is Holland Access Ticket
Experience the latest ride in Amsterdam, ‘This is Holland’ and soar across the skies as you get on this ultimate flight simulator which takes you on a journey across the Netherlands.
- See the most amazing views of Holland from a bird’s eye perspective on this ultimate flight simulation ride.
- Keep a close eye on the famous Dutch World Heritage Sites as you explore them along with the world-famous windmills and Amsterdam canals.
- With added effects such as mists, winds, smells and more, this one-of-a-kind immersive experience allows you to interact with all of your senses.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This Is Holland is the latest ride to hit Amsterdam. This unique simulated ride allows you to see the best of Netherlands while sitting in one place. Not just that, it also helps you decide which place you might want to check out for yourself by giving an immersive preview experience. This adventure lets you jump right into the important Dutch Heritage Sites so you can have a look at them yourself without actually going there. A true marvel of technology and an absolute must-do for all visitors, locals and tourists alike.
Soar like an eagle and glide over the picturesque skies of Holland as you go on a journey across the ‘land of windmills.’ This immersive experience comprises of a huge spherical screen allowing you to look at the Dutch countryside and important World Heritage Sites from the same perspective as that of a bird.
The ride also features a host of special effects to simulate wind, mist, gales, smells and much more allowing you to immerse yourself in the true Netherlands experience. Keep your eyes open as you travel across the famous sites, the canals of Amsterdam, the Wadden Sea and be sure to not get caught by those windmills on your journey.
Know Before You Go
Mon - Sun: 10 AM - 10 PM
The last experience starts at 9 PM. Each flight lasts approximately 9 minutes.
• There is no minimum age limit for this experience, however each guest must be at least 102 cm tall. Guests below this height will not be permitted.
• You are not allowed to take pictures/videos during the flight.
By Train: On arrival at Amsterdam Central Station, follow the signs to the IJ side (IJ-zijde). When you reach the river, turn left and walk to the free ferry (to Buiksloterweg), which will take you across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left and walk (two minutes!) to THIS IS HOLLAND.
By Ferry: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your ‘This Is Holland’ ticket voucher instantly. No need to print. Present the mobile voucher along with your ID proof at the entrance ticketing counter.
This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam