Rodin Museum Skip the Line Tickets with Garden of Sculptures
Step into the museum that contains fabulous works of art that defied the norms of the early 20th century. Do this at your own pace, with tickets valid for 3 months.
- Rodin's Sculptures like "The Thinker" and "Man with a Broken Nose".
- Drawings by Dante and Baudelaire.
- Over 25,000 photographs of which 7000 were collected by Rodin himself.
- Works of Art by Jean-Paul Laurens, Jules Daloue and Aleandre Flaguiere.
- Van Goghs "Pere Tanguy" and Renoir's "Nude in the Sunlight" are also part of the collections.
- Temporary exhibition of works depicting the encounter of Anselm Kiefer and August Rodin up till October 22nd,2017.
Why you should go?
Immerse yourself in a historical attraction that served as a work place for some of the greatest artists of the early 20th century. Skip the lines and observe the art works of Rodin at your own pace with a ticket valid for 6 months. Lay your eyes on one of the most famous and iconic sculpture "The Thinker" among all the other precious works of Rodin. View paintings and photographs of Rodin's personal collection.
The Rodin museum is located near the "Les Invalides" and is a place of renowned importance. It has severed as a work place for artists like Henri Matisse and August Rodin. Currently it house the art works of Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and August Renoir. Your visit will allow you to lay your eyes on the several complete and incomplete works of August Rodin, which has been provided by the Marble Gallery since 1971.
You will be allowed to walk through the famed "Garden of Sculptures". Boasting a 7.4 acre, the lush green garden is home to Rodin's precious works like "The Gates of Hell", "the Thinker" and "The Burghers of Calais". Make your way through the garden at your own pace and if you tire yourself out, rest for a while at the cafe as you indulge in the various other art works present there.
Know Before You Go
- The Museum is open on all days except Monday from 10 AM to 5:45 PM. The Museum remains closed on Mondays.
- A cloak room is available free of charge.
- The Museum is free for all on the first Sunday of every month.
- The ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You will not be able to re-enter the museum with the same if you exit the museum.
- This is not a guided tour.
- Free for citizens below 18 years of age.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please print the voucher and display the same with a valid photo ID at the Paris City Vision office. You will receive your physical tickets for the museum here.
Paris City Vision Office, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France, Paris
- Tickets are valid from 3 months from the date of purchase and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- The Museum is free for all on the 1st Sunday of every month.
- Free admission for visitors under 18 years of age, European Union Nationals, and Non National long term residents of an EU Member State.