Northern Lights Bus Tour
- Seeing the light display of the Aurora Borealis
- Escape the bright lights of Reykjavik for better views of the Northern Lights
- Learn more about how and why the dancing lights occur
- Warm up with some hot drinks and snacks
We take you from the buzz and the lights of the city and head into the quiet darkness of the countryside to enjoy the natural spectacle of the aurora borealis. Our destinations are different from day to day as we always head in the direction where we have the greatest chance of catching the lights. It can be a hunt, and we have a team of skilled hunters who do their utmost to provide you with the most enjoyable experience as possible. In the rare cases where we do not see the northern lights, you are welcome to join another northern lights tour free of charge.
Know before you go
The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and as part of nature, uncontrollable. The supplier does not offer refunds for customers that have joined the tour but instead offers you the chance to reschedule for free on the next tour that is operated. If you are leaving Iceland before the next scheduled tour the supplier will offer you an open ticket for the next 3 years for when you come back to Iceland.
- Pick-up at your hotel
- English speaking guide
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email instantly. No need to print!
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Reykjavík
- Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed.
- Pick up time August 25th – October 15th starts at 21.30
- Pick up time October 16th - March 15th starts at 20.30
- Pick up time March 16th - April 15th starts at 21.30