Skip The Line to Uffizi Gallery - Guided Tour
Discover the artworks of Uffizi Gallery on this small group tour with a professional guide, conducted in the language best suited to you, and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them on this 2 hour tour.
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows priority access to the museum, bypassing the long ticketing lines.
- Enjoy a 2 hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in a small group of no more than 14 people from a professional guide in your choice of language out of the following: English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more!
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Enjoy a tour of the Gallery with a professional guide
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying. Having the tour being conducted in a language of your choice out of English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German makes this guided tour one of the most convenient and cost-effective ways of exploring the gallery.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip the line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Professional guide in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German
- Small group of no more than 14 people
Know Before You Go
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, you will still have to go through the security check.
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- The tour is available at 3:15 PM, 4:30 PM, regardless of the language it is conducted in. May onwards, a 9 AM morning slot is available for the English tour only.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- It is mandatory to arrive 15 minutes before your tour to check in at the meeting point.
- The meeting points for different time slots are different. Please ensure that you proceed to the correct one.
- For 3:15 PM: The tour starts at Gate no. 3 of the Uffizi Gallery, where your guide will be waiting for you, wearing a green t-shirt with the "My Tours" logo on it for easy recognition. Your guide will then assist you in gaining skip the line entry.
- For 4:30 PM: The tour starts Door no. 1 of the Uffizi Gallery where your guide will be waiting for you, wearing a yellow jacket or holding a yellow sign that says CAF Tours. Your guide will then assist you in gaining skip the line entry.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 6 years and younger can attend the tour at no cost but you must select the number of children in your party at the time of checkout in order to reserve their spot on the tour. Please carry a valid photo ID.
English | Spanish | Italian | French | German
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Informative and professional
The passes here at Headout are reasonable and the Uffizi Gallery is quite beautiful.
Our group got an amazing guide, who explained things clearly and even had a sense of humour.
You will receive your mobile voucher shortly. Please display this on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the respective meeting point for the time slot you have selected. You must check in with your guide 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
For the 3:15 PM slot, the meeting point is Gate no. 3 of the Uffizi Gallery, which is across the Piazza degli Uffizi on the west side or wing. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, wearing a green t-shirt with the "My Tours" logo on it for easy recognition. You must check in with your guide 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
For the 4:30 PM slot, the meeting point is Door 1 of the Uffizi Gallery. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, wearing a yellow jacket or holding a yellow sign that says CAF Tours.
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy, Firenze