Tibidabo Amusement Park
Indulge in a fun-filled day for the entire family at the Tibidabo Amusement Park. Feel the magic in the air and enjoy a range of attractions and rides at Barcelona’s famous park which is one of the oldest amusement parks in the whole world.
Tibidabo Amusement Park Highlights
- Spend an amazingly fun-filled day at this classic icon of Barcelona
- Explore all the 25 rides in this 100-year old amusement park, as you learn all about its history and charm
- Get breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the Tibidabo Sky Walk
- Three months validity for tickets allowing complete flexibility for planning your trip
Why Visit Tibidabo Amusement Park
Located on Mount Tibidabo, the highest point on the Collserola Ridge, the Tibidabo Park has been a part of Barcelona’s skyline since 1905. Don't miss this opportunity to visit one of the most magical spots in Barcelona. Time doesn't stand still in this 100-year old amusement park that is a timeless symbol of Barcelona. Learn about the historical charm of this park, and enjoy the classic rides and attractions. Enjoy all of the 25 rides that are made for all ages. Check out the Tibidabo Sky Walk for the best panoramic views of Barcelona. You can also enjoy some great restaurants and picnic spots with great views to make this day one of the most memorable times you've ever had.
Your Tibidabo Amusement Park Experience
Visit Barcelona’s iconic amusement park and be a part of the multiple generations who’ve come here for their amusement. Explore the park and enjoy the many rides and attractions including roller coasters, the Plaza of Dreams, the gold mind, Sky Wall, the Ferris wheel and much more!
With activities for the entire family, the Tibidabo Amusement Park caters to individuals across all ages and interests. Delve into the magical land and explore the attractions and lively entertainment found within the park.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park Admission Tickets
- Access to all attractions in the venue
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: For guests up to 120cms. Guests under 90cms enter for free.
- Redemption Point: Placa del Tibidabo
- Your ticket is valid for three months from the day of scheduled visit allowing you the flexibility to plan your visit.
- Skywalks opens at 11:00 am
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Tibidabo Amusement park, Plaça del Tibidabo, 08035 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Tibidabo Amusement Park