Poble Espanyol Tickets
Enter the Poble Espanyol and discover the art, traditions, and culture that have been on display since 1929. Originally created to be a ‘real village’ in the heart of the city; Poble Espanyol is the perfect place to discover the variety and craftsmanship of the Spanish culture.
- Stroll through the quaint streets of the Poble Espanyol, a village dedicated to arts and crafts in the heart of Barcelona.
- Study the venue made to resemble an Iberian Village
- Admire the buildings, contemporary art collections, the craftsmen at work and much more at the venue.
- Discover the works of many prominent artists including Picasso, Dali, Miro and many more exhibited at the Fran Daurel Museum and the Sculptures Garden
- Witness up to five immersive audio-visual experiences
- Indulge in the best of Spanish cuisine at the venue
Why Visit Poble Espanyol
The Poble Espanyol, or Spanish Village, is one of the city's most popular visitor attractions: a unique combination of architecture, contemporary art, traditional crafts, shops, and gastronomy, in a pleasant setting free of traffic which is perfect for all the family. Situated in one of Barcelona's most iconic areas, just a short distance away from the Montjuïc Fountains, the Poble Espanyol was built in 1929 for the International Exhibition and resembles an actual village with replicas of 117 buildings from different Spanish regions. You'll find a typical Andalusian quarter, a section of the Way of Saint James and examples of Romanesque monastic architecture, among others.
The village is also a unique place to shop, open 365 days a year. There are more than 20 crafts workshops that open every day so you can see the craftspeople working on unique pieces of pottery, glass, leather, and jewelry. The Museu Fran Daurel is another main attraction at the Poble Espanyol. It showcases some 300 works by major contemporary artists, including Picasso, Dalí, and Miró.
Your Poble Espanyol Experience
Built to achieve the ‘ideal model’ for a village, Poble Espanyol is a 90-year old open-air-museum. Walk through the streets and take in the artisans at work along with the 117 real-life scaled buildings which represent the different regions of Spain.
With new exhibits, audio-visual experiences and immersive activities you’re bound to feel the soul of Spain as a part of this tour. Poble Espanyol also offers a wide range of restaurants and bars for you to indulge in.
Discover the artwork at the Fran Daurel Museum and study the works of renowned painters including Picasso, Dali, Miro and more contemporary artists at your own place.
- Poble Espanyol Admission Ticket
- Fran Daurel Museum Ticket
- Feeling Spain space
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-12
- Exchange Point: Av. Ferrer i Guardia, 13
- Please exchange your e-voucher for a physical ticket to take part in the tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Poble Espanyol, Avenida Frances Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Poble Espanyol Tickets