Poble Espanyol Tickets
Enter the Poble Espanyol and discover the art, traditions, and culture that have been on display since 1929.
- Stroll through the quaint streets of the Poble Espanyol, a village dedicated to arts and crafts
- Study the venue made to resemble an Iberian Village
- Admire the buildings, contemporary art collections, the craftsmen at work and much more at the venue.
- Discover the works of many prominent artists including Picasso, Dali, Miro and many more
- Witness up to five immersive audio-visual experiences
- Indulge in the best of Spanish cuisine at the venue
- Poble Espanyol Admission Ticket
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
Built to achieve the ‘ideal model’ for a village, Poble Espanyol is a 90-year old open-air-museum. Walk through the streets and take in the artisans at work along with the 117 real-life scaled buildings which represent the different regions of Spain. With new exhibits, audio-visual experiences and immersive activities you’re bound to feel the soul of Spain as a part of this tour. Poble Espanyol also offers a wide range of restaurants and bars for you to indulge in.
The Poble Espanyol, or Spanish Village, is one of the city's most popular visitor attractions: a unique combination of architecture, contemporary art, traditional crafts, shops, and gastronomy, in a pleasant setting free of traffic which is perfect for all the family. The village is also a unique place to shop, open 365 days a year. There are more than 20 crafts workshops that open every day so you can see the craftspeople working on unique pieces of pottery, glass, leather, and jewelry. The Museu Fran Daurel is another main attraction at the Poble Espanyol. It showcases some 300 works by major contemporary artists, including Picasso, Dalí, and Miró.
know before you go
Children's tickets (aged 3-12) can be bought at discounted rates
Timings and Availability
- 1 Jun - 30 Sept: Daily, 11 AM - 8 PM
- Rest of the year: Tue - Sun: 10 AM - 7 PM, and Mon from 10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Closed on 25 & 26 Dec
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the attraction itself - Poble Espanyol
- Address: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Poble Espanyol, Barcelona
- Nearest Metro Station is "Poble Sec", 10-15 minutes cab ride from the meeting point.
- Nearest Bus Stop is Poble Espanyol (Stop ID: 945). Bus 13, 23, 150 will stop here.
- Nearest Train station is Magòria-La Campana.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Barcelona click here.
Your ticket is valid until the end of the year (31 Dec)