Palau De La Musica Catalana
The Palau De La Musica is a one-of-a-kind music hall in Barcelona which is designed in the 'modernista' style that Catalonia is renowned for. Explore the 100-year-old building which became the center for the Catalan culture movement and discover its many intricacies.
Palau De La Musica Highlights
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site with a guided tour
- Designed by Domenech i Montaner and home of the Orfeo Catala choir, discover the rich musical heritage housed by the walls
- Study the intricate architecture that combines sculpture, mosaic, stained glass and wrought iron
- 15-minute audio visual guide regarding the history of the venue
- 1-hour Guided tour available in different languages: Spanish, English, French and Italian
Your Palau De La Musica Experience
If you’re looking for a bit of history, culture, and beauty during your stay in Barcelona, a guided tour to the Palau de la Musica is just the thing for you!
Visit the only concert hall to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage site - the Palau de la Musica. Step into the hall and you will be stunned by the aesthetic blend of sculpture, mosaic, stained glass and wrought iron on the facades of this unique modern building.
At the rehearsal room, you can watch a 15-minute audio-visual on the history of the Palau de la Musica and the society of the early 20th century. Enjoy the opportunity of walking on to the stage and viewing the audience the way the performers do.
The concert hall itself will dazzle you with its spectacular decor, harmonious proportions and the central skylight that fills the entire space with light.
- Palau De La Musica ticket
- Guided tour of the venue
- Concert Tickets
Know Before You Go
- Spanish Tour: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- English Tour: 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- French Tour: 10:30 am, 2:30 pm
- Italian Tour: 2:00 pm
- Child Ticket: 1-10 years
- Redemption Point: Carrer Palau de la Musica
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets to take part in the tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Palau De La Musica Catalana