Barcelona City Card
Know Before You Go
- Redemption Point: You must redeem your e-ticket for the NFC Barcelona City Card. You can do this at any Tourist Information Office. These are found at Pl.Catalunya, Pl.Sant Jaume, Airport(Terminal T1, T2, and metro L9), Mirador de Colom, Placa Espanya and Sagrada Familia.
- Certain attractions are closed during particular days of the week. Please ensure you check out the operating hours of the venue before you go.
- Do avail the discounted deals you must show the Barcelona City Card at the venues. The discounts cannot be combined with offers/promotions.
Exploring Barcelona just got easier! Enjoy the best attractions of the city at special discounts and use the public services of Barcelona all for free using your special ‘Barcelona City Card.’
Barcelona City Card Highlights
- Discover the jewels of Barcelona and enjoy free entry/discounts on up to 85 museums and attractions.
- Travel free on the metro, buses, Catalan railways (FGC), trams, airport train, and metro.
- Explore the city at your own pace and comfort using the city card which is valid for 3-days, 4-days, and 5-days
- Guide in six languages which includes information about deals and discounts with their location on city map
Barcelona City Card Experience
A special traveler’s card, the Barcelona City Card offers visitors unbelievable discounts and perks. See the best of Gaudi, ride the Golondrinas or visit the Barcelona Zoo; you can do it all this and much more with this one-of-a-kind traveler card.
Your city card also allows access to the public transport system of Barcelona allowing you to move around the city at your own time. You can avail tours and services at discounted rates and will also get a map of Barcelona’s metro network to ensure a smooth ride. Here’s a list of the activities you can enjoy using the Barcelona City Card.
- Barcelona City Card allowing skip the line/discounted admission to various attractions
- Unlimited access to public transportation
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian)
- Map of Barcelona Metro network
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Bevarages
Know Before You Go
Depending on the card you choose - either 3 days, 4 days or 5 days, your card will be valid for 72, 96 or 120 hours respectively.
You can pick your card up from any of the following collection points:
• Plaça de Catalunya - 08002, Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, Barcelona
• Plaça Sant Jaume - 08002, Ciutat, 2 (Ajuntament de Barcelona), Barcelona
• Estació de Sants - 08014, Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, Barcelona
• Oficina Catedral - Col·legi Oficial d'Arquitectes de Catalunya. COAC. Plaça Nova, 5, Barcelona
• Airport Terminals 1 & 2 - Aeroport del Prat - Terminal 1 i 2 (B), Barcelona
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Plaça de Catalunya, 08002, Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, Barcelona, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Barcelona City Card