Open Boat Canal Cruise
The open air, the fresh breeze, and the waterways! The perfect recipe for adventure on the Amsterdam canals. Cruise on the open-top boat and have an immersive exploration of the canals as you learn about the city from your boat captain.
Open Boat Canal Cruise Highlights
- Open-top boat allowing you to feel more immersed and involved in the cruise.
- Small group size leading to a more intimate setting.
- Live personal commentary from the captain.
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without taking a boat tour and seeing the city from the water. This small, intimate, open top boat takes you on a tour down the Amsterdam canals and lets you get up close and personal with the city. Nothing will obstruct the view from the water as this boat is uncovered and enables you to enjoy the sunshine and take fabulous pictures. This boat is also able to get to those city spots that are inaccessible to the larger tour boats, making this tour an even more unique experience.
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs daily at 10:45 am, 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:45 pm. The 6:45 pm and 8:45 pm slots are added only during the summer holidays and on days with exceptional weather. Choose your slot in the next step of the booking process. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior your departure time for a smooth boarding process.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Open Boat Canal Cruise voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company Signs.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
Ticket Redemption Centre:
Blue Boat ticketing office, Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD), Amsterdam
How To Find:
The ticketing office is located right opposite the Park Hotel and is easy to spot. Look out for boards saying 'canal cruises'.
Park Hotel on Stadhouderskad; the point is on the other side of the canal as Hardrock Cafe.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam
Other experiences similar to Open Boat Canal Cruise